Fourteen

-----Jeff's PoV-----

I held y/n close to me running towards the mansion with Ben by my side. What happened to y/n.... I'm worried about her..... I don't want anything to happened to her.....I ran faster and faster by thinking about all these things, until Ben and I finally reached the Slender Mansion.

Ben slammed opened the door and I rushed it running to Slenderman's office. As I ran, a few other creepypastas started at me and Ben and started to whisper once they saw y/n, I'm pretty sure they were wondering who I was carrying because y/n had changed a lot, her hair had changed color and her eyes are now a light shade of red.

When I got near Slender's office, I was about to open the door until in opened in front of me by one of Slenderman's tentacles. Place the child down...... He said calmly in a very deep voice.

I went into his room and placed y/n on the couch to lay down, she was still shaking violently, I got up and started to walk out the room to leave Slender to look over y/n until I felt a hand grab mine. Jeff...... Don't go.... Y/n said quietly. I looked up to Slender too see if he approved I'd I could stay and he nodded his head, I then went to go sit next to y/n on the couch.

Slender came in the room and closed the door. Jeff.... You do know that y/n..... She's different from us all...

Slender we are all different, we are murderers, what's so different about.... I was shut up by slender walking towards me and "stared" deep into my eyes She's not like us, Child, I'm going to tell you this information and if you tell any other living soul child, I will not hesitate to kill you understood? Slender said

I instantly froze, a chill went down my spin, I just nodded my head, I looked at y/n who was sitting besides me asleep. How can someone like y/n be so dangerous?

Y/n is the daughter of Zalgo... Slender said looking at me.

Wait..... You got it all wrong, she can't be... I said stuttering.

Well it's all true, now, tell a soul and I will be force to kill you. Slender said, I've never seen this side of slenderman before.

Now y/n needs to take some rest, the whole time she's been here, she's always been on her feet, now will you go carry her to her room and put a note saying to stay in her room for about 2 weeks, she needs to be alone for a while... Slender said.

But Slender, she can't be stuck in her room for.... I was cut off by slender grabbing my hand and holding it really tight child, you will do as I say... Slender said in a really deep raspy voice.

He let me go and I looked at my hand, it had scratches and was red when slenderman grabbed it. He turned around and sat on his chair and started looking through some papers on his desk. I did what slender told me too do, I picked up y/n and brought her to her room.

Why was Slender acting like this? I looked at my hand again and then looked at y/n, she was more import at than me getting scratched my slender.

I entered her room and put her on her bed. I moved the loose hair that was on her face. I then softly kissed her forehead.

You got off her bad and looked around her room, she had pictures of a man and a woman hugging her, I'm guessing those were her parents.

I wrote a small note saying that too stay in her room for the 2 weeks and that just call that way we can bring her food to her room. I was really going to miss her.

I quietly opened the door and left the room.