One

It was Friday at it was the end of school. "Finally" you sigh and walk toward your locker. Just then an arm hit the locker next to you and you jumped back at the loud bang. "missed me little piggy?" A male voice said. You looked to see only the person you hate the most... Well second person you hate the most. It was Bret, the bully of the high school.

You stood there with ought moving a finger and just staring at his cold brown eyes.

"What do u want Bret?" You asked with gritted teeth. "Oh just the usually" Brent grabbed your hair and pulled on it that way you could fall back. You did fall and went on all fours. Brent then kicked your stomach repeatedly and you started to cough out blood.

Brent stopped after a while and said in a cold voice "tell anyone and your dead". And then left with ought another word.

You lauded there with ought moving for about 5 minutes. You got up and looked at your watch... "I'm late, Uncle is going to kill me" you sigh and start to head home. "Well might as well take the long path for my pain to go away" you made a turn and took the long path to "home".

As you walked in the path, you felt like you were being watched. You ran toward it home and was dough ting on why you chose this path. The path you took was near a forest, you didn't mind it but you felt paranoid at the moment so you were getting scared.

You stopped to take a breath and squatted down. When you got up you felt a pair of hands cover your mouth. The hands smelled like leather meaning the person might have gloves on and it smelled like dried blood.

You got so scared you started to panic and kick and struggle to get out of the grip. When another pair of hands grabbed your arms and put the behind your back.

The man let go of you mouth only to be cover again by another man, but this time he had a rag. He put it on your mouth and slowly you started to stop struggling.

Whatever was in that rag made you feel weak. Right when you were about to close your eyes, you saw 3 men in front of you. They said something and went towards you.....And everything went black..

--------[]===================>

Thanks for reading!!!