Two

You woke up in a room that had a shade of pinkish and blueish.  "Where am I?" You asked yourself.

  You got out of the bed that you were in and saw some fresh pair of cloths on a seat near the bed.  You grabbed them and changed into them, the T-Shirt was black with a heart that was cracked and bleeding and jeans with some rips on them.

  "How the hell did I get into this room?  And what happened to me last night?  All I remember is going home....... And being kidnapped..." You froze at your own words.

You heard some shuffling outside the dire and heard a conversation going on. You jumped out of the bed at went toward the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"What the hell Toby!!!!!! Because of your stupidness, we were grounded!!!!! Good going!!!

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!!!!! It was an a-accident!!!!! I might of w-was just........p-playing a-around with it and I-it flew o-out of my h-hand!!

"If it wasn't for our boss, we would of been caught by other people Toby, ur lucky we actually got out of there alive and also lucky enough to not get eaten by the boss!"

You scooted back from the door. The voices came from 3 different people, which were male by telling by there voices. You could tell that one of them was named Toby and he must have something that made him tic when he talked.

" both of you, shut up, we are close to (y/n)'s room, we don't want to wake her up now do we?"

How did they know your name you wondered.

"Shit I forgot let's check on her"

"W-well s-someone is in l-love with (y/n)"

"Shut up Toby, it's not like you don't like her too"

"Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, that's what makes her special" said another man.

You blushed a deep red, ur kidnappers liked u, then you we rethinking about if they wanted to do something to you. You quickly got on the bed and went under the covers. You then heard the door creak open.

You heard the wood floor creak when all 3 men entered your room.

"SHHH shut up! We are going to wake her up!" The man in a yellow brownish jacket said, he was wearing a mask on his face and He had brown messy hair.

You then felt a cold hand move a bang away from your face, you kept your eyes shut trying not to move. The man who moved your bang was not as old as you though he was, he was wearing an orange yellowish jacket and had his face covered by a mask with a red stitches eyes and a frown. He stroked you head softly and stayed calmed.

" hey! H-Hoodie! Don't t-touch her! You m-might wake h-her up" Toby said, you opened your eye just enough to see what Toby was wearing. He wore a jacket with stripes on the sleeves, he wore orange goggles and had a mouth guard on him. He also had 2 hatchets on his belt, one old rusty one and one new one. When you saw the hatchets covered in dried blood, you made a small squeak and moved a little.

Hoodie noticed your movement "I know your awake, and don't worry we won't hurt you" he whispered in your ear softly. Hoodie got up and went with the other two.

"We should let (y/n) have her rest privately" they all left after that.

You stayed in the bed for about 20 minutes and got out. You opened the door quietly and checked o see if no one was there on the hallway. You then saw the door which was the exit of the place.

You quickly got ready and sprinted out of the room. You went through the long hallway sprinting not looking back for anything. When you got to the door and grabbed the handle, something got you.

It was a black tentacle which wrapped around you arm and pulled you down, another tentacle grabbed your legs so you wouldn't run. Another and another kept on coming towards you, one went to your stomach and started to squeeze really hard, the other wrapped your neck and started to squeeze it as well, blood started to come out from your mouth. You couldn't breath, you were about to die. A tentacle went up to your face and covered your mouth, which kept the blood in your mouth and would not let you breathe probably. Everything was going back when you heard someone yell "STOP"