Twelve

You and Jeff were walking through the the forest until you reached the exit of it which lead to a park full of kids playing around.

You looked at Jeff and saw him look at aft the kids and adults, he then made a grunting sound and put in his white hoodie. Your long, white hair swayed threw the wind on the side of your face. You then remembered about your eye, dammit you though.

Jeff noticed you in deep thoughts and then spoke up I've notice that your not wearing your eyepatch

Jeff noticed you in deep thoughts and then spoke up I've notice that your not wearing your eyepatch... He said turning his head back at the children and the adults. Yea, I can see that! I must of forgotten to put it on when someone was annoying me. You say, Jeff just looked at you and smiled.

Ugh.... Who cares, let's just go walk, I have to much on my mind right now, either way, I doubt anyone will notice me now since I look very different now. You say putting on your hood.

You both walked through the park, you then looked up and saw a small little boy in front of you smiling and waving his hand at you. You looked and Jeff and he just shrugged. Do you want me to kill it? Jeff suggested. Don't, he hasn't realized how bad this world really is. You say. You then both turn the other way.

~time skip~

You and Jeff just walked three the neighborhood while Jeff talked about who he had murdered and who he's planning  to murder next, you just kept on laughing at everything he said.

While you were walking, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you neck, you reacted quickly and grabbed the persons arms and flipped the person over. You then heard a groan come out from the person. It was Ben.

The hell!!! I was just gonna give a hug to you!!! Sheesh!!! He says getting up.

Well next time to sneak up on me elf!!! You said. Ben looked offended and then looked at Jeff, Jeff then raised his hands in a surrender motion. You hen looked at Ben and noticed that he wasn't wearing his elf things, he was just wearing a pair of pants, and a tee shirt with converse on. He looked like a normal boy.