Five

Your PoV

You put my black and red beats on and put them full blast.  You grabbed my eyepatch and wrapped it around your Crimson red eye. You then headed to the door to go and find the tree proxy boys.

As you walked through the the hallway, every step you took made a small creaking sound. This mansion has to be really old because there were cracks on the walls and the floors were squeaking.

You went down through a pair of stairs and entered a dimly lit room. There was a huge door which lead to another room, you put your ear on the door and heard people talking, then you heard 3 familiar voices. They came from Masky, Toby, and Hoodie.

You then took a big breath and opened the huge doors and entered the room. You looked around and saw that the room was like a huge mega living room. There were a bunch of people in there, but they weren't ordinary people, they were the no other than the....... Creepypastas.

You entered the room and everything went silent, everyone was just looking at you.

You really didn't care if they would stare at you because you were used to it, so you just brushed it off.

You walked into the room and just stood there examining everyone and everything around you, they did the same thing.

What the hell is a girl doing here!! A male voice yelled.

You looked ahead and saw the no other than The Jeff the Killer.

Why the hell are you here? He said with a knife in his hands, once you saw it, you grabbed a small knife you had in your boots (yup, I made you feel badass here so deal with it

Why the hell are you here? He said with a knife in his hands, once you saw it, you grabbed a small knife you had in your boots (yup, I made you feel badass here so deal with it.)

Jeff must of look surprised when he saw you grab a knife out.

So I see you have a little friend there too. He said grinning.

Tch was all you said.

Hey everyone!! Little eyepatch over here want to fight! He screamed

You got offended on what he said but you didn't attack. Sorry, but I don't like to fight girls. You said.

Everyone looked at you and started to laugh and point at Jeff.

Jeff must of gotten so mad that he ran towards you. He tackled you and got on top of you with the blade near you neck. You kneed him in his stomach which made him soften his grip on the knife and you used this to dip him over.

You were on top of him and grabbed the knife from his hands and put it near his neck.

It felt like Jeff got stronger because with his other hand, he grabbed your eyepatch and ripped it off from your eye, with the other hand of his, he grabbed another knife from nowhere and scratched your eye.

You moved back and put your hand on your injured eye. You felt a warm liquid slide down your cheek. You touched it and it was your blood..

You growled at Jeff. You idiot.... You said.

You wiped your eye and opened it, everyone gasped including Jeff who was about to pounce on you. You looked around and saw everyone staring at you.

Tch, this is pathetic... You growled. You all are creepypastas.... How can you be so surprised at me... You said sarcastically.

Jeff must of came out of his trance and started to charge at you from behind your back, when you turned around, Jeff was about to attack when someone ran towards Jeff and pushed him away from you.

You looked to see who it was and saw that it was Masky. Masky then put his hand towards you and helped you get up. You grabbed his hand and got up slowly still holding your Crimson red eye with your other hand.

Are you alright y/n? Masky asked. You looke up and saw Masky, of course he had his mask on like always.

Yea I'm alright, exact that idiot Jeff gave is going to give me a scar on my eye.... You said with gritted teeth.

Toby walked up to you and put his hand on you chin while the other one on your eye examining the deep cut. Yo-your pretty to-tough, you s-stayed Ali-alive while fight j-Jeff. He said still examining your eye.

You felt a deep blush of red come over your face.

You then heard that annoying voice again... Why the hell are all you three protecting her!! And what's the big deal of pushing me you nitwit!!! Jeff screamed.

Hoodie who was next to Masky pushed Jeff away from Masky and I. Jeff calm down, if you want answers go to Slender. Hoodie said.

Jeff got in a fight with hoodie and just left the room angrily.

Masky and Toby lead you to the living room and told you to sit down on the couch.

You sat down and just put in your beats and put the music full blast, you were listening to the band called Hollywood Undead. (Don't like that band? I can choose another)

You then felt all three boys sit besides you on the couch. You just sat there not knowing what to do when another boy came from a room. As of the looks of it, he looked like the legendary Ben Drowned.

My my.... When did we get a new guest here?? He knelt down and was about to grab you hand when Masky stood up pointing a gun towards Ben's head. Don't touch her. He said in a cold voice.

Ugh I was just going to say hi, sheesh, you don't have to get all lovey and overprotective of her.... Ben said with a huge grin on his face.

While Masky and Ben fought, you looked around the room and saw a Xbox 1. You then saw the Black Opps 3 case near it.

Ugh... Ben... Can I play on your Xbox 1? You asked.

Ben looked at you and braved you and bought you into a hug. I FOUND A GAMER!!!!!!!! He said.

Masky must of gotten jealous and moved Ben off of you. Ben mumbled something and went to go bring the other controller to you.

All four boys sat next to you and you all started to play. For the first time in years, you felt like you belonged. You still kept the eyepatch on either way but you did meet a lot of other creepypastas. The pasta, well proxy who really over protected you was Masky. You didn't mind and stayed in the mansion.

It's been so long since you were actually cares for....... And you never wanted to leave this place.