Who the fuck does she think she I telling me I need to relax. I could kill her right now if it wanted to dammit. This girl may end up being a real pain in my neck.

"So how fucking old are you anyways?" I ask her.
"22."
"Only 22? You're a young thing aren't you, damn?"
"Why how old are you."
"Well I haven't aged for fucking years. But I believe I stopped when I was about 24."
"You're just old." She says smiling.
"I'm not fucking old." I say back to her. 'She's irritating as fuck.'

We walk a little more.
"Here's your damn room." I say and stop infront of a door.
"Oh alright" she says and opens the door.
"Not bad." She adds.
"This is my room if you ever need anything but don't fucking bother me at night alright? I might kill you if you do."
"Your room is right beside mine?"
"Mhm."
"Oh.." She says as she sounded like she was gonna say something else but she held it off. 'Why do women fucking do that?'
"Let's go meet everyone else."
"Everyone else?" She asks.
"What you didn't think it was only Kakazu and myself and those two idiots in this damn organization did you?"
"I don't know." She says. 'Idiot.'
"Okay let's go."
"Okay."

----M.
Hidan introduces me to everyone else, Itachi, Kisame, Konan, Tobi, Zetzu. I kinda wish he didnt introduce me to Tobi though. He's kinda irritating. I loose my temper quick and he pushes me to my breaking point.
"Tobi wants to sit next to Mizuki!" He yells and slams himself down between myself and Hidan on the couch. He pushes me basically on top of Deidara and all he does is smile. I rub both my temples. 'Calm down Mizuki. Calm down.' I tell myself.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Tobi!?" Hidan yells and throws Tobi off the couch. 'Thank you Hidan.'
"Ouch Hidan that hurt Tobi!" Tobi says and rubs his butt.
"Go to hell Tobi."
"Do you have to be mean Hidan?" I ask softly getting off Deidara and back to my original spot on the couch. He doesn't respond.
"So Mizuki. Tell us about your kekkei genkai. I'd love to hear about it." Kisame says.
"Oh. Well what do you want to know about it?"
"Everything." Pain says as he enters the room. 'Wow okay.' Pain goes and sits next to Konan. Konan looks up to him and smiles. 'Are they a thing? Cute.'
"Alright, well I can sense chakra. Every persons chakra has a different scent and feeling to me, and I can remember all of them. Some have diffrent colors as well. And I can tell someone is different just by the color of their chakra."
"Can you tell if someone is a  jinchuuriki?" Pain asks.
"Actually yes." I say. Silence fills the room and for some reason I can feel tenson.
"Amazing." Zetzu says.
"How do you do it?" He also asks but in a different voice. 'What the hell.' I choose to ignore it though.
"I don't really know, it's just natural to me now, it just happens."

I could feel Hidans eyes on me for the entire conversation. Not leaving me for a second. I yawn as I get another question.
"How did you get this power?"
asks.
"I was born with it I guess. I don't remember receiving it ever."
"What else can you sense in someone?" Kakazu asks.
"I can sense if others have a kekkei genkai also, or any other special powers for that matter."
"So you can sense anything un?" Deidara asks and laughs.
"I guess." I say and shrug. Another yawn comes on. I glance at Hidan and smile lightly. He nods.
"I'm gonna bring her to her fucking room. She's had a long fucking day."
"Look at you being so caring un." Deidara jokingly says. Or at least I think he was joking.
"I'll fucking tear your head off Deidara. Don't make me use you as a sacrifice for Jashin." He says putting a hand on his sythe. He hasn't put that thing down since we got here. All Deidara does is smile and Hidan again puts his hand on my back and lightly pushes me, telling me to walk. I do so and he guides me to where I need to go. He never takes his hand off my back. It's gonna take me a long time to be able to walk around here by myself. I thank him at my door and smile. He gives me a nod with a straight face and walks over to his door, opens and shuts it.
"Goodnight to you too Hidan."

Now that I'm alone. I have some time to think by myself about all this. Okay so I am staying with the Akatsuki and apparently they are the bad of the bad. At least that's what Kisame was telling me when it was only him in I in the living room. Hidan left to get everyone else. But I do believe Kisame was just trying to scare me.

What am I going to do? I can't stay here forever, and I do believe they will fight me if I try to leave. I seem important to them too. But do they only want me for my powers like Orochimaru did? I need to get well soon so I can leave. Pain told me I could and I'm gonna hold his words agaisnt him. I see a bathroom door down the hall and immediately go and take a shower. Man I haven't taken a shower in about a week. Nasty. I step in and finish up in about ten minutes. I step out and look in my bag I had with me. I take out the night clothes I brought and put those on. I go back to my room and crash on the bed and instantly fall alseep. 'Damn I didn't know I was this tired.'

•••••••••••••••••
Before I get lots of comments about it, I know I misspelled Peins name. It kept auto-correcting as I was writing so I rolled with it. I didn't want to go back after I was done with the chapter to change all the corrections simply because I'm too lazy. Okay? Okay thanks.