Chapter 19

It wasn't exactly a cell.

It was a bedroom. The walls were stone, so was the ground. There was a massive king sized bed in the middle of the room. There was a bedside table, and on it were heaps of pictures. All of them contained me. Now was that creepy or what?

There was also a en-suite on the other side of the room. There was a toilet, shower, and sink. Nothing else.

There wasn't any windows. There was just a bare bulb, in a cage.

There was no way out, except for the big oak door. Yeah, you want to know why I think of it as a cell? There was a tiny barred window in the door. And there were guards standing outside the room.

'What have I done to deserve this?' I wondered.

I hopped in the shower, locking the en-suite door. It felt good to wash myself after all these days.

I pulled off the bandages, and stared at my scar. It was healing remarkably quickly. Almost...werewolf quickly. It's because I'm a halfie, I guess.

I got out and scrubbed myself dry. My eyes turned yellow for a second - before I realised were I was.

Then my eyes turned purple. I wasn't going to do a thing they say!

I threw on my clothes, then flopped onto the bed. It was surprisingly soft...

The lock clicked and the door swung open.

I was just about to look up when everything turned into a blur. Suddenly, I was standing beside Aro - who was sitting on a throne-like chair - beside loads of the guard. And in front of me was a vampire, kneeling on the floor. Two of the guard were holding onto his arms.

"Now, Violet! I've decided to adopt you!"

I sighed. 'Yeah, does this mean you're gonna treat me like a civilised person?' I thought.

'Violet?'

What.

'Nessie?'

'Yes! Oh, Violet, where are you? I can't see a thing! It's all dark!'

'I'm in the throne room! Where are you?'

'I don't know!'

'I'll come find you after-'

"Violet! You are to address me as Father at all times."

My eyes turned red.

Oh! I think I forgot to mention how I know what my eye colours are. Well, you know the pupil? Yeah, as you normal humans see through it, as I change emotions, say, if I'm angry, a flash of red will go through my vision before it goes back to just seeing things. That's how I know. Cool, huh?

"No." I spoke out.

"Remember, we have Renesmee-"

"Yes, Father." I said quickly.

He smirked.

"Down to business. We need you to kill him." He gestured to the vampire.

"What?! How?! Why?!"

Like you did with Tim. Yesterday."

I remembered, and shuddered.

"Renesmee..." He taunted.

"Fine."

I tried not to look at the vampire as I did it. Shattered him to pieces.

"Good job, Violet!"

No. No no no no. What have I done?!