Chapter 11

We ran for ages. We ran all the way across England, passing forests, beaches, lakes, and towns.

We reached the ocean and swam across it. We arrived on this country called Northern Ireland. It didn't take long to cross because it was a very small country.

Then we arrived at the sea again.

We swam across it, then got to America in only ten hours.

We ran halfway across America (at least that's what it seemed like to me) and finally arrived in Forks.

We reached the clearing and threw ourselves into some bushes at the side.

We fell into a deep sleep.

***

We woke up at exactly the same time. Twin powers are freaky, huh?

I looked over at Nessie.

"Let's go home." I said, and she nodded.

We ran all the way to our house.

Just then, I saw a movement behind one of the windows. It seemed like Renesmee saw it too.

"Vi, get back."

"But-"

"Violet."

"Fine."

We melted back into the shadows of the trees.

The front door to our house flung open. Edward came out of it. Unfortunately, we weren't hidden enough, because he practically flew over to us and scooped us into a hug.

"Violet, you must forgive us!" Edward exclaimed. "You know we didn't do it on purpose!" The other Cullen's, as well as Jacob, Leah, and Seth came out of the house, smiling sad smiles.

I thought hard.

I sighed. "Yes, I forgive you."

Renesmee squealed in happiness.

But there was something not quite right. I looked closer at their smiles...something was wrong...

"Where's Momma?"

***

Haha, cliffhanger! Sorry for leaving it so long, but I've got like thirty other stories! Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging too long, Unnamers!