Chapter 7

We were in Paris! I could see the Eiffel Tower, it was smack bang right in front of us. This must be a hotel. You know, for the view.

Renesmee looked astonished too. But not at the Tower. No, we were both astonished and terrified at the fact that we were on a balcony. We were trapped!

We both slowly turned round. The Volturi and the Cullen's were standing there, smirking at us.

"You're trapped, with nowhere to hide. Except for jumping off, of course. But then you would die. Oh, and Renesmee?" Edward turned to her. "You're going to be punished. You've been a bad girl! I doubt we want nor need another bad girl, so we're going to get rid of you." Then he turned to me. "And Violet! You're going to have a...rather FUN time with us." He smirked. "We really do have a lot of sharp knives stored at the castle. And Jane here would be glad to assist us."

We backed up against the railings. The vampires just kept coming closer and closer.

And I saw Bella, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper with them.

We were now pressed tightly against the railings.

Then they all turned and smirked at us.

I turned my head slightly and looked at Renesmee. That girl I once thought was vile. The face I once thought was a replica of mine, but had a touch of evil to it. The hair I once thought was full of nits. The eyes I once thought were no eyes of mine.

Once.

"I'm sorry. I hate myself too. I just want to say sorry, and thank you. For all you've done to help me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry! For being so stupid and self-absorbed. And not helping you sooner. I don't hate you! And there's nothing to thank me for."

I smiled at her.

"Do you not want to die at the hands of these creatures? Do you not want to surrender? I know I don't. I know I don't want to be tortured, and have you killed."

She shook her head.

I whispered into her ear, looking into her eyes that I would never look into again. "Then jump."

And we turned. And we jumped.

***

Hiya! Updating either again tonight or tomorrow! You're all awesome! 😉