Chapter 18

We were here. Volturi castle. My side was all bandaged up, and has had stitches. It still hurt like heck though.

We snuck in through a back entrance.

I remembered the map exactly.

"Down here." I gestured.

Then we turned right. Then left. Just around another corner, there were guards.

"Ok, remember our technique. Sneaking up." Everyone nodded.

"Okay, now go!" Everyone started to creep up on different vampires. I choose one and snuck up on him.

Then I jumped on him, and he screeched. I heard other screams and screeches too, as the Cullen's jumped on their targets.

I ripped his head off.

Then I turned to another one. Leapt on his back and ripped off his head too.

"Violet!" Renesmee screamed in the exact same voice as when...you know.

Everyone stopped, with expressions of terror in their faces, especially Daddy.

I guess they were remembering how...yeah.

I whipped round and kicked the guy who was sneaking up on me in the chest. As he fell, I spun him round, planted my foot on his back, and ripped off his head.

"Wow..." I heard several Cullen's mumble.

"Sorry about that." Nessie looked sheepishly at the Cullen's - and looked pointedly at Daddy.

"'S alright." He muttered.

I looked round. That was all. Then I noticed that we were right outside the throne room.

I pointed pointedly (A/N XD) at the doors, and they all nodded.

"3...2...1...GO!" Then we burst down the doors.

All of the Volturi guard (except the ones we had killed, of course) were there. Aro, Jane, Alec, Madison, you name it. Everyone was there.

Aro was smirking. What...?

Then I realised. Where was Renesmee?

I looked round and saw one of the guard with his teeth to her neck. Not quite biting her, but almost.

"Tim here will kill your dear Renesmee if you don't hand Violet over, now." Aro announced, calmly.

Nessie struggled, but that only resulted in him nipping her a bit with one of his teeth. She stopped.

"So what, it's only me you want now?" I shouted out, bravely.

"Yes. We have no need for THEM if we have YOU. A light elf! You have unlimited power. Just come join us, dear. We won't hurt you." The guard all chuckled lightly at that.

I was about to shout out some brilliant comeback when Daddy stepped in.

"She's not going with you."

"Kill her."

Tim lowered his teeth to her neck and bit down.

"NO!" I screamed. I gathered up all my energy, and directed it to Tim. I pushed with my mind, and...

Tim's body shattered into a million pieces of what looked like glass. Renesmee dropped to the floor, smacking her head against the ground. She was knocked out.

"Take her!" A guard member immediately picked Renesmee off the ground and walked into a back room with her. They didn't come back out.

"No!" I screamed again.

'Now, we have Mommy back there too. Would you like to kill her?" What was he getting at here?

I shook my head, sending him a 'duh' look.

"Well, if you won't come here now, she'll die."

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

Oh.

No.

He.

Didn't!

"No you don't." Daddy said.

He smirked. "Being able to read minds really does have it's perks, doesn't it, Aro?"

Aro glared at Daddy, before glancing at someone, then back to us. Back to me.

"Well, if Momma's not here, then we can just leave, Violet."

What?!

"What? What about Nessie?!"

"Listen, we never loved Renesmee. We loved YOU."

"You never loved Nessie? All this time you've been lying to us!?" I started to tear up.

"Yes."

"That's it!"

I stomped over to the Volturi. "I'm joining you." I announced.

"No, Violet!" The other Cullen's shouted. Then I looked at Daddy. His eyes started to clear...what? His eyes were foggy...that same foggy when-

"You brainwashed him?!" I screamed, shocked.

Aro smirked.

"No, I love you both! I love you, Violet, I love Renesmee!" Daddy yelled. "Violet! No!"

Two Volturi members grabbed hold of my arms.

"Since you didn't cooperate the first time, Momma's just going to have to die."

"Wait...what? She...she IS in there?!" Daddy asked, confused.

"Kill her."

A screech came from the back room, then a vampire came in, holding MOMMA'S HEAD?!

"NO!" The Cullen's and I screamed.

The vampire grinned, waved her head around, then went back into the room.

"Take her away." Aro instructed.

The Volturi members dragged me to a side door.

I didn't even resist or struggle. I was too broken. The Cullen's were being held back, screaming and shouting for me.

I was dragged into a cell.

I heard them go out. The lock clicked.

I was all alone.