Chapter 2

The two twins grew up. Renesmee grew to the size of a one-year-old, and the unnamed child to the size of a three-year-old.

The Cullen's didn't want the unnamed child ...

Unnamed Child's POV

When was Mommy going to wake up? I really wanted to see her. I wanted her to be different from the rest of my family.

They hate me. I don't know why! They ignore me, and play with my stupid sister all day. When I walk into the room, they go all funny and ignore me.

She's got a name! I haven't. Well, I'll think of a name. I know! How about Violet! To match my eyes!

I've noticed the colour of my eyes change when I have different emotions. I've even made a list:

Red = anger

Orange = bubbly

Yellow = happy

Green = curious or surprised

Light blue = calm/has a plan

Blue = sad

Dark blue = suspicious

Indigo = frightened

Purple = Determined/stubborn

Violet = my normal colour

Pink = love

Brown = betrayed/extremely sad

Grey = hopeless/no emotion

Black = the very worst of my anger

White = strong and pure

Yes, that'll be my name. Hey, I hear everyone rushing upstairs! Now's the chance to go into the library!

I dashed into the library. I wasn't allowed in it. When I was caught in it, I was carried off to the basement and locked down there for a week. Or worse.

I suspected there was something in there they didn't want me to find.

I picked a book off the shelf at random.

'A Philosophy of something or other' meh. I couldn't read that advanced! Even the title was difficult to read, after the philosophy part!

I picked another one. It was about vampires. I flicked through it a bit, but I couldn't find anything they wouldn't want me to find in it.

I selected another one, very carefully. It looked very old. It was called 'Light Elves'. I leafed through it and came to a chapter on how to distinguish them.

'Light elves are distinguishable by their eyes and height. Their eyes change colour due to their emotions, and their height is usually small. The power of these elves is unlimited. They are the strongest of the supernatural world-'

And that's as far as I got before I heard a shout, "Bella!" I was pretty sure that was Mommy's name! I had heard the Cullen's mention it before.

I was also pretty sure that I was a light elf. I had all the symptoms: my eyes change colour, and I WAS very short for looking three!

I dropped the book and ran upstairs. I dashed into the study and saw a female vampire standing staring at Daddy. Then she turned and saw me ...