Chapter 15

We had swam and ran all the way across to Italy.

We were running across a small town right now.

We started to run through some woods.

Suddenly, Alice stopped. The look on her face told me she was having a vision. She shook her head and her face cleared.

"We have to leave. Now."

Just then, we heard growls coming from all around us.

My eyes turned dark blue.

Werewolves. I smelt them. They came out of the trees towards us.

"We're not going to harm your-" that was all Carlisle got out before they lunged at us.

Chaos erupted everywhere. Emmett was fighting off three werewolves at a time, Carlisle and Esme were fighting the same werewolf, Alice and Jasper the same, Rosalie fighting off one, Daddy fighting one as well. There was depression evident in his eyes. Poor Daddy!

Renesmee was hiding behind Emmett. I was just standing there, in shock.

Wait...I thought there were ten?!

That was my last thought before jaws snapped shut around my middle area.

I was lifted into the air as the world turned sideways.

"Violet!" Renesmee screamed. Everyone stopped. The werewolf that was holding me tightened it's jaws. It's teeth sank into my flesh and I screamed. Blood started to stain my shirt. The other two werewolves by it's side.

"Get off, get off!" I screamed. "You're frigging hurtin' me!"

My eyes turned to indigo.

"Let her go. Now." Daddy said, his voice dangerous.

Then his eyes went all foggy. "We'll take her so you won't drink from humans. We'll meet you at the edge of the town and you can have her back then. Go hunt, we don't care. If we see any of your eyes red, we'll just...EAT her."

My eyes turned red.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed indignantly.

The werewolves ignored me.

"But you're...you're killing her..." Daddy said, pain evident in his voice. Wow. I felt so sorry for him. Losing your wife, then your kid. That must be so heart-thrashing. Boo-hoo.

Guess what? I'm the one dying and I'm the one who lost a mother.

I mentally slapped myself. What the hell's wrong with me? What just came over me?

I was starting to feel light-headed. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't from being half-upside-down. I'm pretty sure it's because of the amount of blood I'm losing.

His eyes fogged again and he made a chuckling sound. "Exactly. You want to get the hell outta here before she dies."

Black spots danced in my vision.

My eyes turned grey.

"I- I- no-"

Then everything went black.

***

Two updates in one day, just because I can :P five chapters left people! Just cinq! XD