HQ C.33: Pillow Fight

Summary: "The others had been left to their own mischevious devices."

Notes: 1K VOTES! i can't thank you guys enough for reading and enjoying my fic! it means the world to me

Dedication: @itzaf for digging me out of my writing ditch ~

  (More Notes At The End Of The Chapter) 

"Give up already Hinata! No one can defeat my master spike!" Bokuto called over the top of all the pillows being battled with.

"Giving up's not in my dictionary," the small crow yelled as he sprinted towards Bokuto swinging a pillow at his legs, causing them to fall over.

"When we go back, I will buy you a new dictionary!" Bokuto shouted back as he whacked Hinata with a pilow.

The room was full of laughter and shouts as the boys battled it out, it was their last night and due to Sam and some of the older years staying and soaking up the onsen just one last more time, the others had been left to their own mischevious devices.

Kuroo was currently protecting Kenma who showed little interest in the entire ordeal, as Oikawa battled Kuroo complaining about being the pretty setter.

Nishinoya was on Tanaka's back, charging and tackling other team members, but mainly Asahi who was trying desperately to calm everyone down.

Then Hinata was jumping off Bokuto, deciding it was a perfect time for a sneak attack against Kageyama, his sworn rival. But as he approached his target, Kageyama whipped around pulling the pillow from Hinata's hands trying to stop his attack before he was forced to duck as the spiker fell onto a pile of futon ready to be laid out. The loud thud sent a hush through the group before they all began roaring with laughter at Hinata.

Then a pillow was sent flying at Oikawa's face, hitting him perfectly. Kuroo turned to Bokuto who grinned and they chest bumped before Oikawa was tackling them both, "You can't damage my beautiful face, I know you're jealous but seriously some things are just wrong!"

"You see the problem is i cared fo about three seconds, " Kuroo begun sharing a look with Bokuto who finished off the sentence, "Then I realised I didn't care."

The two fist-bumped as Oikawa pouted before the both leaned up and ruffled his hair, "Just joking princess. Man you're the best to mess with." Kuroo smirked before grasping a pillow from next to him and swinging it at Bokuto's face.

The fighting continued and as Hinata jumped onto Tukishima's back who had been sitting on the window seat listening to music with Yamaguchi next to him, the blonde merely shrugged Hinata off, "I'm may dislike violence but I will still destroy you in a pillow fight,"

Hinata let out a small squeal as he noticed the murderous glint in Tsukishima's eyes befoe he sprinted away to cower behind Kageyama. "What have you done now, dumbass?" Hinata gestured towards Tsukishima's tall frame that was headed toward the duo and Kageyama just laughed, "Finally I can py him back for calling me a King."

From then on the fight merely intensified, pillows now being set and spiked by pairs working together, as Kenma slowly retreated into the large wardrobe, not feeling the want or need to interact with anyone more than he had to.

Meanwhile, Hinata was chasing Nishinoya with a pillow raised behind his head, determined to whack his senpai but just as he swung the pillow to make contact with his head, the door slammed open and Hinata was hitting Sam in the face instead.

Instantly he was on his knees, hands on the floor with his forehead pressed against them profusely apologising, Sam bent down and patted his head but the menacing auras behind her seemed to tell the boys they were about to get the telling off of a life time.

"Everyone set up the futons, clear up this mess and get into bed. Now." It was the calm tone fo Daichi's voice that truly sent the shivers down everyone's back, including Iwaizumi, Aakashi and Sugawara who had all stayed back.

The mats were out in seconds, with everyone fighting to get in first and as they calmed down Sam looked around, "Has anyone seen Kenma?"

Kuroo glanced around before walking to the wardrobe and opening it to reveal Kenma sitting playing on his PlayStation look thoroughly absorbed, "Found him. He has always seemed to be drawn to small, dark places."

Everyone exchanged slightly confused glances before Daichi switched off the lights, "Night everyone. We have an early start tomorrow to get on the coach as it is a long trip."

The second the lights were off everyone seemed to become more awake again.

Before Iwaixumi spoke in a harsh whisper, "Why are you lying on my futon? Move I know you're npt asleep already Trashykawa because you're not snoring." There was a pause as if he was waiting for the setter to move, "I know you can hear me and I will kung fu kick your ass if you don't move now."

There was a rustling before everyone went silent again, "If I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?"

Everyone groaned at Hinata's infuriating question, before Daichi almost growled slightly making the decoy shut his mouth with an audible click.

"hey Bokuto, someone said you sound like an owl." Kuroo whisper shouted.

"Who?" Kuroo sniggered slightly, "Who?" Bokuto paused again giving Kuroo time to answer before asking again, "who? Bro who said that?"

The only sound coming form Bokuto, however, was muffled laughter, so Bokuto turned on his side befoe asking Akaashi, "Do people really say that?"

"No, Bokuto-san I believe that was meant to be a joke." as Bokuto clocked the joke he to burst into laughter joining Hinata who was over-excited and seemed to find anything funny.

13/04/16

  Vote/Comment/Share/Follow 

 Notes: sorry or the slower (and slightly shorter) update i had a massive test and i didnt have the time.