HQ C.23: Topless Breakfasts

Summary: Coffee and missing shirts.

Notes: The more comments the faster the updates ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )

(More Notes At The End of The Chapter) 

The sun was barely rising when the door to the boys' dorm was slammed shut, waking Haru who drearily pulled herself out of the spare bed and pulled back the curtains just wide enough so she could peek out, catching sight of a figure running, with a long blonde ponytail swaying to the movement. She smiled lightly to herself and went back to bed pulling up the covers, before remembering that she had to make breakfast for herself and the girls team because the cafeteria didn't serve diet friendly breakfasts.

The brunette released a long groan before getting up and sneaking into her room to grab the first clothes she could find, which just happened to be a pair of Angel's tracksuits and her training jumper.

Having gotten dressed into the slightly baggy clothes she walked downstairs, noticing the badly folded blanket, empty carton of Oikawa's strawberry milk and an empty bowl. Smiling softly to herself she cleaned up before laying out the food for the team.

When she finished she turned the radio on and begun dancing around the kitchen whilst sipping her coffee and waiting for the rest of the team to wake up, dancing badly to the upbeat tune as her voice belted words of which most were wrong.

A pair of hands landed on her shoulders as a thick blush erupted over her cheeks, "Where's the coffee?" Slowly the brunette turned her head slightly and noticed Iwaizumi looking he had just been dragged backwards through a hedge and furthermore he was topless, just adding to Angel's blush who although, she was used to the boys topless; a grouchy half asleep boy who was almost back hugging her early in the morning was a lot to handle.

"Iwaizumi where exactly is your top?" He shrugged and Haru pointed towards the coffee maker, where he slowly moved and began to make himself a coffee, before the reason Iwaizumi was awake bounced downstairs, looking like he had not just woken up or been awake at midnight.

"Iwa-chan! Why did you run away? I was just asking you, if you get out the shower clean, then how does your towel get dirty?" Oikawa was also topless and walked over to Iwaizumi wrapping his arms around his shoulders and hugging him.

"Iwa-ch-"

"No, stop. I don't want to hear you talking at all right now."

Oikawa gasped dramatically and jerked back from Iwazumi as if he had been burnt before running to Haru complaining who simply replied, "Can you put a shirt on? If Angel was here you would instantly be kicked out she says shirts must always be on in the kitchen."

"Why am I distracting you?" Oikawa replied, before winking and going to pick up a banana from the fruit bowl.

"No, you're repulsing her and putting everyone off of their food." Kuroo walked in topless but wearing an unzipped hoodie over it smirking with his arm over Bokuto's shoulder.

"That was mean, Tetsu-chan."

The door soon slammed open and the girls team walked in with Angel behind them, Aoi instantly screeched at the sight of the boys before running to each boy and feeling their biceps whilst muttering to herself, then she settled down shovelling in spoonfuls of muesli, fruit and smoothie.

The rest of the girls soon followed sitting on the floor watching television apart from Angel who took one look at the breakfast and pulled a face, "You're not meant to eat rabbit food for breakfast."

"We need to stay slim Angel, if you want to carry on setting a positive example for your fans it's better if you cut down on how many sweets you eat." Haru hated herself for having to repeat their coaches words, who was currently on a holiday as the girls tried coaching themselves.

The boys fell silent and their gazes fell to their cups of coffee or in Bokuto's case hot chocolate and Oikawa's green tea.

Angel sighed before looking at Haru and muttering just loud enough for her to hear, "Rabbit food, is not for us humans."

Haru choked on a laugh before grudgingly giving Angel the box of cocoa pops, Angel just grinned before sitting next to the rest of the girls and singing along to the cartoons they had put on, Angel knew the song as she had listened to it with her headphones many times.

Kuroo and Bokuto laughed at her loud voice that was barely in tune and then stopped themselves as they remembered she was deaf glancing quickly at Haru waiting to be told off, "Don't worry about it, when she actually tries her singing is weirdly decent. But honestly, Angel would never want her disability to mean people treat her differently or that they have to treat her with respect. So laugh it's not like she can hear you anyway and if she could I'm sure she would be laughing to ."

The boys nodded before sitting on the sofa and singing along, leaving just Oikawa and Iwaizumi with Haru. Oikawa opened his mouth ready to ask something but couldn't figure out how to form the sentence so instead he clicked his mouth shut with an audible snap and then the two boys also went to watch cartoons.

Soon Karasuno all bounced down the stairs, in different states of "awakeness". Hinata practically leapt into a hug with Angel who upon settling back down to watch cartoons shared her cereal with him. Hinata turned around so she could see his lips, "you need to change your clothes Angel-chan, you're really sweaty."

This caused an eruption of laughter within the room as the teams thought that Kageyama's blunt way with words had rubbed off on the young spiker.

Angel laughed along before getting up and going to shower and change. The boys soon left to the canteen for breakfast and when they returned Haru was sitting at the kitchen counter listening to the radio and the shower was still running.

They soon settled down as classes were only on after lunch and because the coaches had banned them from practicing they continued to watch cartoons and children movies.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, Angel bursting in. Blonde hair wet with water droplets splattering everywhere, she was wearing a bra and a towel around her waist, "what's going on? Those are my clothes Haru-chan, what am I mean to wear?"

Then slowly Angel turned her head finally noticing the boys, her face flushed slightly and the boys all tried to hide their embarrassment by laughing, "When did you guys get back?"

"Angel-chan, you should really try practicing as you preach and wear a top at breakfast."

27/02/16

  Vote/Comment/Share/Follow/Fan

Notes: Next chapter is Nekoma vs Karasuno!