"You are letting out your emotions more," I noticed.

His laugh faltered, "I guess so. And somehow it feels good. I am not regretting it at all."

"You shouldn't. You always looked good when you smiled," I said honestly, "That's your best feature, according to me."

"Well then, I would require you everytime, wouldn't I?" His smile turned into a crooked sly smirk, "You will have to stick with me for a long time."

My cheeks flushed as I looked away. Oh damn, here goes the heart again.

"Oh and thanks for not sleeping with that girl that day. And sorry for judging," I said, giving him a look. His expression cleared in confusion before he clicked his tongue as irritation flickered in his eyes.

"I will kill Hailey," He shook his head, "I swear I will kill her someday. That girl has no filter."

"Don't. I like her a lot."

"Perhaps cut off her tongue?"

"You are looking suspiciously gleeful for that particular violent trait of thought."

"Oh, I have thoughts that do make me gleeful a lot," He chuckled, looking out of the window for a second before stealing a glance at me, "Though they aren't of Hailey. And they are definitely not a sibling love."

"Okay, moving on," I said loudly, my entire face burning as he cackled.

We sat in silence for few minutes after that. I was also happy due to the fact that Jared hadn't slept with the girl that day. I could let him live till kissing because he wasn't really all lovey dovey with me then. But you aren't sleeping with another girl now, Grey.

If that makes me possessive, then be it.

"Can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to," He asked suddenly, keeping his eyes in front.

"Sure."

"Did you date someone after... you know... " He trailed off, glancing at me once.

Oh boy.

"Us?"

He nodded. I took a deep breath, "I went on few blind dates and dated someone for few months before deciding it wasn't producing any happiness for me."

There was just few seconds of silence.

He nodded before laughing loudly, "He was that bad in bed, huh?"

I laughed, "He was nice, pretty okay for first time and after that but we were not that compatible. He transferred abroad and we broke up. I thought I was in love again and I was happy, don't get me wrong but we didn't click, now that I think of it."

"Why not?"

Because he wasn't Jared Grey.

"I dunno. He was just not my type, I realized."

"And what is your type?" He asked, giving a mischievous look.

"I will tell you when you answer my question first."

"Shoot."

"When did you start sleeping with those girls and why, " I knew the answer to the second part but I wanted his answer.

"Two years after the incident. As to why, the first time was because I was drunk. Later on, it became meaningless sex. I just had a high libido, you could say," He shrugged.

"And you don't have one now?" I pressed.

"Not for meaningless sex now, no. I aspire for something else now," He gave a sweet smile, looking at me once.

"What?"

"The answer to my question. What is your type?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ah, I see," I played along, "Tall, not too muscular, dark blonde or sandy blonde, slight British accent, he should have a contagious smile and be good with kids," I pretended to think more.

"Like me."

"He should also know how to take jokes, he should work in the corporate world and oh, grey eyes. I love grey eyes," I finished.

"Like me," He looked proud.

"Um, do you have any friend of yours that matches my description? You can set me up with him then," I grinned.

He pouted before bursting into laughter, taking the final turn and my apartment appearing, "Alli, I do have exactly someone in mind. It's your boss."

"I would like that," I chuckled, "Thank you, I had a great time seriously. One of the most memorable nights," I said genuinely as he stopped in front of my abode.

"That's no problem, Alli," He turned to face me fully, "There is just one thing."

"What?"

"You know we are both bluffing, right? We are not friends... right?" He asked, hesitating, "I just want to make sure. I don't want any misleads. I don't want to feel like you are teasing me because I am pretty much sure what I want."

"What do you think? Can we do the whole friendship thing?" I rolled my lips in, my cheeks slowly warming up.

"You might. Not me. I don't want only friendship from you, specially. I won't be able to tolerate anymore, I told you before," He said seriously.

"Well then, we are not friends," I said simply, "Though I must say I am surprised you didn't react in that typical male chauvinist way when you realized I am not a virgin."

"I can't say I am not jealous because then you would have to kill me if I started speaking but it's okay. I couldn't expect it from you to remain in thoughts of me when I was no saint myself. You are allowed to fall in love or fall out love. Its human nature, afterall. I am just happy it's not Wade, for some reason. Anyway, aren't you stereotyping again?" He asked, looking quite chirpy.

"Touché."

"Plus, it's good. Your standards aren't too high right now so it will be fun raising it," He looked ahead, looking very arrogant and self assured.

"I'll pretend I did not just hear that. Slow steps," My ears grew warm as I got out, "Goodnight."

I was about to go when he said, "Oh one last thing, Allison?"

I turned.

"Don't call me sir anymore in private. Call me Jared," He winked cheekily.

"Who said I was calling you sir anymore? Its either Jared or asshole for me," I said.

"You just broke my heart," He pouted.

"Fix it with glue."

"You have it with yourself."

"I will give it to you after you finalise that deal, Grey."

He snickered, "Done deal. Bye, Alli."

"Bye, Jared."

"Bye, Alli."

"We are doing that again."

"And I don't mind it one bit."

"Me neither, but I should go."

"Bye, then."

"Bye."