■ Enough Grey!

I was hell mad! Jared wasn't talking to me at all. What had happened? He didn't speak a word during the car journey. He just looked out of the window with a tired and distressed look as we came to London. The more my excitement grew as I took in the beautiful city, the more irritable Jared grew with every second with deep sighs and closed eyes half of the time.

As we entered our hotel, I was seriously pissed off. Whatever was the matter with him?

"When does the meeting start tomorrow?" Jared asked listlessly.

"9:00," I replied.

"Hmm."

"You wanna go sightseeing today?" I asked. Just say yes. Just spend some time with me so I can understand what the hell is eating you from inside.

"No. Not in the mood. I will go take rest," He declared.

"You slept throughout the entire plane journey. You need more rest?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

At least give a good excuse, dude.

"Allison, don't start again," He sighed again, pressing the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb.

"Whatever is the matter with you? Did you kill someone?"

"No. Go to your room or do sightseeing alone. Just leave me alone for the moment," Saying, he walked away leaving me fuming.

~¤~

I thought of going alone but I didn't feel like it. I didn't know London at all. There was GPS but without Jared, it was boring. I had made few plans before coming here. I knew it was supposed to be a business trip but we had a bit of time to go around for strolls. Till now, Jared didn't leave his room.

So due to Mr. Bipolar, I spent the entire evening shutting myself in the room and watching reruns of Friends and chatting with Hailey about his mood swings.

I thought of asking her what was wrong with him, but she didn't know, she said. She was equally as confused as me. So, I didn't wanna give her more tension and suggested it was all jet lag and stress of work.

But I could not take this much longer. Mr. Bipolar was again acting like he used to act initially. I was not going through the whole process again. I was sick and tired of it. I have had enough and I wasn't going to settle with this.

~¤~

The next morning, I was properly showered and dressed. Today, I had worn a designer dress that I bought when I went shopping with Lily. It was a white blouse which sank down a little too low for my liking and a pencil skirt with heels. I opened my hair and discarded my glasses.

You are so trying to seduce Jared, my inner voice said.

Shut up, I am dressing up for myself.

You are dressing up for him, so he comes out of that sulky mood.

Keep your trap closed, I thought and went out. I went down and saw the lobby was empty. I looked outside and saw Jared was already in his car. He didn't wait for me. How rude. I got in grumbling.

He looked at me and frowned, "I have told you before. You look good in your usual clothes. Not these. Why don't you ever listen to me?"

"Its London. I can dress up a bit. Its my wish. My body, my rules," I said haughtily and turned my face away.

He scowled but didn't argue further. He simply fisted his hands and pouted like an angry child throughout the ride.

What was wrong with him? He wasn't scolding me either. What did I do wrong?