Epilogue

"Nasa iyo pala yang phone ko ano?"

Maine was referring to the iPhone Alden took from her old apartment the day he found out she left for London. The phone still has the old unicorn casing, all worn and used but still functioning.

"Yeah, I kept it. Haven't changed phones kahit ilang beses ko na itong pinaayos."

Maine smiled and kissed Alden's cheek. It was the second night of their honeymoon in Bali. Both were still breathing heavily from their love making. She started drawing circles on Alden's chest. Alden felt ticklish, took Maine's hand and kissed it.

"Maine, do you remember the video that you took using this phone? You know, while I was sleeping? You said na ako lang ang nagparamdam sa iyo ng ganito. That it was different with me. Did it ever falter when we were briefly separated from each other?"

Maine hoisted herself on top of Alden and laid her head on top of his chest. Alden embraced Maine's small figure and kissed her head. She then lifted her face up and looked into Alden's eyes, "Never, Alden, not one bit. I'm still planning on waiting on you, you know. Up until the last minute. Yung parang magboboard na ako sa plane tapos hahabol ka. Kasi deep in my heart alam ko dadating ka. I just don't know how pero alam ko magkikita tayo. Then it happened. You were there even before ako pumunta ng airport. My dramatic ending did not come true."

"Sorry, maaga akong dumating."

"You're my love story personified Alden. You're everything that I could ever wish for. Why would you think that my love for you will falter?"

Alden did not answer Maine's question. He instead kissed her full on the lips. Maine kissed him back. There's no more questions that needed to be asked. Everything is well.

A/N:

There you go! Natapos ko na din!

Thank you for sticking up with me guys!
Promise magsusulat ulit ako soon.

You can also send me a message here sa Wattpad for any story suggestions.

Maraming-maraming Salamat!