I will never let you go

2 years ago.

It's just the two of them inside her room.

Maine is a nervous wreck right now.

Julie just left and this beautiful specimen of a boy is gazing at her with fire in his eyes. She love this man so much, but his stare made her feel shy, especially that this is her first time to sleep
with a man. Alden approached the end of the bed ever so carefully and pulled her closer to him.

He started kissing her, lightly at first then it started to deepen. Alden opened her mouth using his tongue and slid it inside. He started sucking her tongue and the life out of her. She stifled a moan, and wrapped one of her arm on his neck and the other one on his hair. The kiss turned fiery, Alden now is holding her waist and one hand is exploring her back. Maine felt his hard member through his thin shorts. Alden then grabbed her ass and pressed his hard-on to her and pulled away from the kiss. Maine was catching her breath but Alden is still gripping her ass, making her feel things she had never felt before. She caressed his face and roamed her hands on his shoulders then to his chest.

"This. This is what you do to me, Maine. I love you so much."

Alden peeled the thin silk dress Maine was wearing. He kissed her neck and sucked the sensitive skin on her shoulders. Hickeys, she thought. Alden is marking his territory. Alden started to remove all of his clothes and threw them out of the way. The kisses lowered down. Alden snapped the strappings of her brassiere and carefully laid Maine on the bed. He then threw the under garment away and sucked on the right nipple, Alden twirled his tongue and blew on the wet part, his other hand is massaging the left breast. Maine was trying hard not to moan. Alden noticed this, he kissed Maine full on the lips and whispered, "It's just you and me tonight baby. Tingnan ko lang kung hanggang kelan mo pigilan yang boses mo." He returned to sucking her left nipple, his right hand is now going down. Alden slipped his hand inside her panties and started to play with the sensitive part. Maine started to moan. It felt so good. Really good.

Alden removed his hand from his pussy, next thing she knew was his fingers on her mouth, "Suck," Alden said. Maine obliged and sucked the two fingers. With his other hand, Alden was able to remove the remaining piece of clothing from her body. He removed his fingers from her mouth and kissed her down. He reached his destination, kissed the insides of her thighs. With the fingers Maine sucked earlier, he spread her pussy apart. He started licking her insides and sucking her clit. He then inserted one finger slowly and started to pump it in slowly. Maine's deep inhales and exhales became labored moans. She feels a tension building up inside her and it will come out if Alden will continue to eat her up like this. Alden then inserted another finger and and rubbed her insides, two fingers scissoring her and pulling in and out. The tension she is feeling is more intense, her soft moans are now a notch higher. She grabbed a fistful of Alden's hair, "Baby, something is coming out. Stop, I think I need to pee..."

Alden continued the pushing and pulling inside her, this time, it's faster and deeper, "No, no, no, baby. Let it out, just let it out."

Maine can't hold it anymore. She came. Hard. She felt throbbing from her insides and boy, it felt so good. She can do it over and over again.
She was still panting when Alden kissed her mouth, "Do you want to come again?"

"Y-Yes," Maine said breathlessly.

Alden inserted his fingers inside her again, his thumb rubbing her still sensitive clit. He pumped faster this time, "Come for me again, Maine," She did, harder this time. Maine's brain is still blank from her orgasms when she felt Alden's cock rubbing her throbbing pussy. He carefully pushed the head in while looking at her face, Maine started to wince at the big member inside her and it's not even his whole length, "Tell me if it hurts, we will stop."

"No, don't stop. Please don't stop."

Alden slowly pushed his stiffness all the way inside her. They moaned, Maine felt both pleasure and pain. He started to pump slowly, her walls wrapping his cock tightly. He saw tears fell on Maine's eyes. He wiped the tears and kissed her, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

Alden kissed her again. He tugged her right nipple and sucked it. Maine started to moan from all the pleasure that she's feeling, Alden started to pump faster. Maine felt another orgasm coming. This is different from earlier, this feels much better. This is bigger.

"Alden, faster please. I'm coming again."

Alden did. His thrust is now faster as he tried to reach the deepest part of her with his cock. He spread her legs as far as they can go, his hands holding her waist as she tried to meet his thrusts with her hips.

"Alden, I'm coming---"

"Come for me, Maine."

She did, her feet were pointed as she came down on him hard. Her body spasmed as she found her release but Alden is still pounding her.

"Maine, I'm coming,"

"Alden---"

"I love you Maine, I love you so much."

"I love you too Alden."

Alden pumped faster and kissed her, theis tongue battling for dominance. Maine can feel another orgasm coming. With one final thrust, Alden came inside her. She felt Alden's body stiffened and felt his hot cum coating her walls. Alden kept pumping while pouring his juice inside, causing Maine to release another orgasm.

They were both panting after making love. Alden is still on top of her, kissing her neck.

"Maine?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you so much, you know that?"

"Hmmmm?"

He looked at the owner of the voice and found her already sleeping. She must be so tired. He pulled himself out of her and carefully lifted her head so it would lay on his arms. He pulled her closer to him, wrapped her arms on his waist and covered their naked bodies with a blanket. He enclosed her small body with his arms and kissed her forehead. Maine is now snoring softly.

"I love you Nicomaine. I love you so much. I'm not going to let you go."

Alden closed his eyes. With the love of his life inside his arms, he fell asleep. It was the best sleep he ever had in his life.