Finally.

"Maine?"

"Kung hindi ikaw si Alden, I swear to God ihahampas ko sayo itong maleta ko."

"It's me."

Maine finally found enough strength to look back at him. Si Alden nga. Si Alden nga talaga ang kaharap niya.

"No kiss?" There were tears in his eyes. Napakaiyakin pa din hanggang ngayon.

"No. I can't."

"Why? I'm sorry. Are you already married? Do you have a boyfriend? Sorry, Maine baka naabala kita."

"Hindi. And I'm not married. Wala akong boyfriend. I was waiting for this guy for two years. I thought he will never come back."

"Talaga? I think that guy is also waiting for you."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"I'm sorry Alden, I can't hug you or kiss you because nanlalambot ang mga tuhod ko. Napanawan ata ako ng lakas nung marinig ko ang boses mo. And I know, kapag tumayo ako, tutumba lang ako."

"Bakit hindi mo agad sinabi?"

Alden rushed to where Maine is, she's still holding her luggages when he knelt down in front of her and captured her lips. They kissed each other back, feather kisses turned in to open mouth ones. There was no lust with their exchange. Only love. Love and longing.

"Wait, Alden--"

"No. I want to keep kissing you. I missed you so much alam mo ba yon?" Alden was holding her face with both hands and was kissing her face. Maine is also kissing him back, but was trying to let go.

"Wait, Alden. Stop it muna."

"Why?"

"Ano kasi. May dadaan."

Sure enough, they found a family of four looking at what seems to be a scene in the movie. He forgot that they were in the middle of the hallway and was blocking anyone who would attempt to pass by them. Maine's luggages were all over the place and both of them were slumped on the floor. It was a mess.

Alden helped Maine on her feet and put her luggages out of the way. After a series of apologizing, it was Maine's turn to hug Alden back. Alden hugged her back tightly, his one hand holding her head.

"I missed you, Den. I missed you so much."

"Me too, I was so broken with the thought of you leaving. You were my life. You still are."

"You're my life too. I don't know how I survived these two years without you."

Maine held Alden's left cheek with her hand. Alden in return laid his face on her palm. His hand holding her hand.

"You look more handsome now."

"You're still as beautiful as ever."

They looked at each other for a long time. There were no words. They stood in the hallway of Velvet hotel holding and touching each others face. His eyes are looking at hers so intently, he wanted to memorize every detail of her face, just in case this is a dream. But no, he know for sure that this isn't because he just kissed her and she's here. Her soft hands cupping his face. All the love that he felt for her came rushing back to him. It's as if the past two years did not exist. Now that she's here, he will leave everything behind and will start a new life with her.

"I love you, Maine"

"I love you, too, Alden."

Maine closed her eyes and tried to think that she might be dreaming. She's supposed to be on her way to Japan. But he's here! He's finally here. I'm not going to Japan now.

"Totoo ba to?"

"Ang alin, Maine?"

"Ito. Ikaw. Totoo ba ang lahat ng ito?"

Alden laughed. God I missed this girl so much. He again held her face with both hands and kissed her. This time with passion. He wanted to make her feel that everything is real. That he's here. That he's here for her. Maine responded with equal passion, quietly thanking God for finally letting her be with him again.

When they finally decided to let go of each others lips, they were smiling. Their face full of love and contentment and happiness. They both know what happened, that there was a huge roadblock on their way to forever. But they were destined for each other. God somehow managed to show the two of them a way out of the block along their way. Nobody's going to stop them now, and now that they are together, both of them are sure that they are finally, finally ready to start their lives with each other.

Maine's phone rang. It was her sister calling her. They were supposed to be on the same flight going to Japan.

"No. Coleen, sorry. Hindi na. Yes, hindi na. Basta, papaliwanag ko sayo once everything is settled. Yes. Yes. I'll call Nanay and Tatay right away. Tell them I miss them. Ingat. Yes, tsaka na ako magbabakasyon diyan sa Japan."

Maine hung up and looked at Alden, his face so handsome yet he looks so confused. My baby.

"Pupunta ka ng Japan?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Now."

"Ngayon? Ngayon ang flight mo?"

"Yeah."

"Maine. Baby. You'll miss your plane."

Maine smiled at him. He smiled back. There they knew that both of them are not going anywhere without each other.

"I know."