(what she came out in)

"Ha! Are you wearing a onesie? You look like a kid!" terrence shouted shaking his head. "And you look like a crackhead but i don't say anything to you." i said trying not to laugh. He narrowed his eyes at me and i rolled mine. He started walking towards me and i stood up to him and put my fist up. "Damn what the hell!" he shouted backing away. "Yeah you didn't think i was tough did you?" i asked him grinning. "I never said that" he told me. "But you act like it!" i shouted punching him and running. "Hey what the?! You better get back here!" he shouted laughing as he chased me. I ran downstairs and went into my basement as he chased me. I was in a onesie so of course i was sliding all over the place. "Got ya...!" terrence shouted coming around a corner and scaring me. He picked me up bridal style and tossed me on a couch as we laughed. He started tickling me and there was a knock on the door. "Natasha." me and terrence both said at the same time laughing. Terrence picked me up off of the couch and stood me up. I walked over to the door and he stopped me. "Wait...you think i can use your bathroom right quick?" he asked me. "Nah." i told him. "What! C'mon i gotta go!" he shouted holding his hand in front of him trying to hold his pee. "Fine...down the hall to the right" i told him playfully and laughing as he smiled. "Thanks..." he said kissing my forehead and running down the hall. "You better not leave the seat up either!" i shouted down the hall. I opened the door and there stod natasha smiling. "Morning.." he told me. "Morning.." i said back smiling. "Of course terrence is here.." she said and I nodded. "Why the hell is your ass wearing a onesie?" she asked me. "Because they're comfortable the hell!" i told her putting the hood on. She walked in and sat on the couch, turning the t.v on. "Man...i wanna do something today...i was thinking paintball...but that might be too childish...maybe we could go to this beach party my cousins having..that sounds fun.." said natasha. "Yeah that sounds fun for you...because my body is beyond ugly.." i told natasha. "Girl no it's not. If i was a lesbian you would be in my bed all day everyday." she said as we laughed and i playfully shoved her. Terrence walked out of the bathroom and snuck up on us. I screamed and slapped his arm. "Ow...man you hit hard!" shouted terrence holding his arm. "Stop scaring me then.." I told him smiling. "Hey you wanna go to this beach party that my cousins hosting?" natasha asked terrence. "Hey i would love to go...what about you onesie long stockings?" terrence asked me as i hit him again. "No..because I'm not wearing a bikini around you." i told him. "You wore lingerie around me." terrence said as natasha raised an eyebrow. "Well that was because i had to come out of the dressing room in Victoria's secret because the one i had on didn't have a price." i told him. "But still...and you wear one when we're at swim class at the gym." he told me. "Well i have to. It's not by choice." i told him. "Eh..suit yourself, but i'm going." said terrence. "Have fun.." i told terrence. "Awe come on...have fun today...for me.." natasha told me and in rolled my eyes but smiled. "Fine.." i said and terrence and natasha smiled at me. I laid down comepletely on the couch and let out a loud breath. "Man i don't feel like getting up...I'm too comfortable." i said stretching. "Ugh come on you big baby.." said terrence as he sighed snd picked me up bridal style taking me to my room. He went back downstairs while i got something to wear. I swear he's annoying but he's so fun to be around too. I put on a jumpsuit and put on my swimsuit underneath. I came down stairs and i saw terrence smiling.