20- Finally...

[A/N: Just an epilogue left after this!]

~Ty~

My owner came down the stairs looking amused but not too happy. My ears go back and my eyes widen a little in fear as he walks over to me.

"Get up." He growled. When it took me a few seconds to register what he said, he decided to shock me. I yelped before I quickly got up.

"I found something interesting on my computer from a few weeks ago that I thought I should tell you about." He told me. I didn't say anything, and he smirked.

"I'm assuming you know what I found."

I still didn't answer, looking at him scaredly. I suddenly felt a shock go through me, and I let out a small cry and almost fell.

"You answer me when I'm talking to you, you understand?" He said strictly.

"Okay..." I said quietly.

"Did you, or did you not, get on my computer a few weeks ago?" He said, crossing his arms. I looked at him nervously.

"Yes..." 

"And did you talk to someone on Skype?"

Shaking, I answered. "Yes..." I answered a little more quietly.

"Who the fuck was it?" He growled, grabbing my arms tightly and pulling me closer to him. I winced at the pain now present in my upper arms. My ears went down again and I looked down and closed my eyes, feeling terrified.

"Answer me you little bitch." He seethed, gripping me tighter and making me whine a little. Holding back what would be tears, I answered.

"S-Sky..." I whispered. He pushed me against the wall forcefully as I whimpered.

"I can't fucking believe this..." He said quietly. "How the fuck did you even get on my computer?" He asked furiously. Saying nothing, I just trembled in fear.

He then let go of me, and seemed to calm down. He smirked as he looked at me.

"How cute, you were talking to your little boyfriend were you?" He asked. I nodded.

"And what did you say to him?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered. He shocked me again, this time making me fall, gripping at the collar painfully.

"You tell me what you said to him before I kill you." He said menacingly. I took a deep breath quickly before building up the courage to tell him, already knowing what to expect. I stood up in front of him.

"I asked him to help me get away from you." I said bravely, yet still feeling scared of what he'll do. He started shaking a little from being angry.

"Oh? And just how is he gonna do that, huh?" He said mockingly.

"I...I told him your address...He knows w-where you live." I answered nervously.

His hands turned into fists as he gave me a hateful look.

"You're fucking dead, Neko." He growled. My eyes widened in fear as I cowered. Thinking hopefully that I was faster than him, I slipped out of his sight and dashed up the stairs, him yelling at me angrily. I quickly opened the door and looked to see that he was almost halfway up. I closed the door quickly and locked it. I leaned against the wall, sighing in relief. He started banging on it.