7- Explanations & YouTube

~Ty~

It wasn't exactly comfortable to have to keep my ears down, but I don't want Sky to find out what I am. I just don't want him to think the same way my owner did. Which is also why I took my collar off. I didn't get rid of it, just in case someone were to find it, and kept it with me, out of sight. Using the wall for support again, I made my way out of Sky's room and into the hallway. 

"Sky?" I called down the steps, wincing at the sound of my own voice, not used to hearing it so loud. He seemed to answer right away.

"Coming!" He told me. I heard him start walking up the steps until I finally seen him. He smirked when he saw me and crossed his arms.

"You're wearing my hat...why?" I quickly thought of something to tell him before he spoke again. "Are you cold or something?" He said with an amused tone.

I cracked a smile. "What, so you can wear sunglasses inside and not have it be weird and I can't wear a hat?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Okay, you got me there Ty," He said, raising his hands. "I don't mind you wearing it." He said, smiling a little. Then confusion crossed his face. 

"What's wrong with me wearing them inside?" He asked.

I chuckled a little before answering. "Who even wears sunglasses when they're inside their own house?"

"I know plenty of people who do that!"

"Name one," I asked, amused. After a few seconds, he huffed.

"Okay, so I don't know anyone, sue me." 

I just laughed again, which made him grin. "Are you gonna help me back downstairs or...?"

"Right! Sorry." He answered as he came over. He came over and I wrapped my arm around him again, leaning against him. We made our way to the stairs, and like earlier, made it down steadily, with me making sure not to put my right foot down. We eventually made it down, and he helped me back to the couch. He helped me lay down, and he sat beside me, the TV still on. He looked at me.

"Ty, do you trust me enough to tell me how you hurt yourself? Your ankle, at least?" He asked, the concern showing again. I looked down and quietly sighed. After a few seconds I looked back up to answer.

"I.....I can't tell you...at least, not yet..." I answered, trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "I'm sorry, Sky..." I said more quietly.

He gave me a small smile. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to tell me right now if you don't want to. But whenever you want to, you can." I gave him a sad smile. 

"Thanks..." I told him. "I will, eventually. I just can't right now."

He nodded. "It's okay Ty." After we finished talking, we directed our attention back to the TV for a little bit to pass the time. 

~~~~~~

~Sky~

I wonder why he doesn't want to tell me what happened? Now I feel positive that something did happen, I just didn't know what.

After a little while of watching TV, I realized that it was already going on 8. Time sure went by fast today. After a few minutes, Ty asked me a question.

"Hey Sky?"

"What's up?" I asked. 

"I was just wondering how...you have the money to live in such a nice house..."