25;

-Kiin's POV- comment.

1 month.

"So you all good?" Nate ask's as he brings in the last box into my new apartment, I nod my head yes before getting up off the couch and starts opening up some boxes.

"You need some help?" Nate ask's while squatting down next to me, I look at him once again and shake my head no, he doesn't get the hint, even if you smacked him in the face with it, he still sat down and started helping me.

"Nate it's okay. You don't have to" I say, he rolls his eyes playfully and cracks a smile, before getting up and raiding my kitchen and checks the fridge and pantries for snacks, I chuckle lowly as he brings out some Hot Cheetos.

"How many bags of those are left" I ask, hoping there's more because I hate every other chip but this. It's so good, it makes me cry. He counts and says 4, I sigh in relief before opening some boxes.

Everything is done, I just needed some of my stuff for my bedroom I forgot at Jack's house, which by the way was extremely awkward telling him that I wasn't in love with him nor did I need him anymore, but truth is that, I love him, I'm just not in love with him. Not anymore at least.

Him and Madison are doing okay, him and I talked, we had a full, long, emotional talk 2 weeks ago, I'm okay now. I've taken up Nate's position he gave me, and I'm once again his neighbor. Him and Kendall well, they didn't work out.

I felt bad honestly, the fact that Nate cheated on me with Kendall was sickening, because I understand. I understand how much it hurts, how much pain it can cause a person, he broke up with her only 3 weeks ago, since then he's been happy, genuinely happy.

Jack and I are currently friends, it's still a little uncomfortable between us. We're having dinner as friends tomorrow night, I can't wait honestly. I miss talking to him, he was the one person I can rant to and he wouldn't judge me. I love Val, but she's quick to say some shit.

"Man, it's gonna be like old times. You and I, neighbors again, it's gonna be lit" He says grinning from ear to ear, I shake my head and chuckle at him as he plops his thick ass onto my white couch, I roll my eyes playfully before grabbing the stuff out of the boxes and heading towards the rooms.

It's a 2 bedroom apartment complex, it's so beautiful, why 2 rooms you may ask well, I mean it's my hippie room, whenever I want to let out some tension. Kidding, don't do drugs kids.

The second room is a guest room for whenever someone comes over, like Zay is coming over in a couple weeks and I have everything ready for him, he wants to visit but it's more like he's not around his wife, he can bitches whenever he wants.

"The huntsman, do you wanna watch it?" Nate ask's from the living room, I walk back into the living room plopping down next to him and look at him confused because The Huntsman doesn't come out for a couple more weeks.

"How?" I ask looking at him before sneaking some Cheetos into my mouth, he laughs quietly, oh that beautiful laugh, the one I would kill to hear oh so many times. Nate is great—but this, us won't happen again. This friends thing is going pretty good for us.

"I get movies early, I mean, I am one of the top biggest company owners in US" He brags sounding so proud of himself, I smile as I receive one back from him before he does some shit with his phone and the movie pops up.

"Wait, I want some juice." I say before getting up and heading towards the kitchen getting out some lemonade and pouring it into two cups, one for me, one for Nate. I walk over with the two cups putting them onto the coffee table, as the movie begins.

"I want some Chinese food, I'm gonna order some takeout" He says getting up and taking his phone out of his pocket and walking towards the kitchen calling a Chinese restaurant and ordering some food.

"Can I get 4 plates of two of chow-mein and two of friend rice... I want orange chicken and some shrimp on the rice and just some chowmein by itself." He says onto the phone as I'm stuffing 3 Cheetos into my mouth, his voice is so seductive and sexy it's causing me to pour.

"Yes charge it onto my account, have a good day" He says turning off the phone I quickly look back at the T.V, not wanting him to know I was staring, I look at him a smirk plastered onto his face, he already knows.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" He says while taking the chips from me, I roll my eyes and drink some lemonade, I love chilling with him even if he's my boss and he's the only reason I'm living here currently. I turned off the movie since none of us were watching it.

I walked towards the speakers and started playing some music, I was confused on if I wanted it to be lit or if I wanted to get into my feelings. I decided to play me and the rhythm by Selena. I love this song, and I love her.

"Nah nah, change it" I hear Nate say before walking towards the speakers and taking my phone and changing the song to Little Bit by Chris Brown, this song got me wet every fucking day, I mean his voice, gods gift.

"Nah way to sexual" I say trying to get the phone but I'm not able to as he runs towards my bedroom causing me to chase after him, I see him on the bed looking through my phone, I glare at him and he just shoots me a smile.

"Gimme my phone" I say, he shakes his head no, I jump onto the bed and try grabbing it from him but he keeps moving around, I whine, this is so much exercise for me.

"Get it now" He says before putting it into his pants, I gasp loudly and pretend gagging. hm maybe I should get it? I keep giving him dirty looks before my hands travel down his pants, his chest is rising up and down slowly and his breath hitched.

I smirk knowing I have the upper hand now, I slide my hands into his pants, not into his briefs, but his pants. My phone was lying near his dick, which seemed to be uprising. I get it, purposely rubbing my hands on his crotch, I see his eyes roll to the back of his head.

I remove my hands quickly and get off my head leaving him there sexually frustrated and bothered.

Late update, deal wit it.

+ I might be auditioning for a movie or show soon, LA directors are coming down to Seattle to recruit some people for their movies, if my mom says yes I can go, they emailed me I'm so happy honesTLY. 👼🏽