24;

-Kiin's POV- comment.

"Lol feelings"

Recap -

"Let me love you"

"I can't do th-" I try talking but I'm breathless and I'm tired, Nate cuts me off by shushing me. I feel so dirty, I've made out with both of my exes on the same day, and here I am again.

"It's okay" He says cupping my cheeks, his eyes divert to my lips as I removed his hands from his face which caused an small and unnoticeable frown upon his face.

"I'm tired" I say, tired usually meant I was fed up and honestly I was tired and my heart felt heavy all day, I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't so I came down here hoping no one was up so I can eat.

"Goodnight" I said, I didn't want to hear his voice honestly. It was so fucking hot and raspy as hell right now and I'll pounce him if one more word comes out of his mouth.

"Night" He says making my legs shake as I walk up the stairs, I think he's gonna chill downstairs?

"Morning" I say to Valerie who's making some pancakes for everyone, why is she such a hottie honestly I envy her. I love her petite body, her beautiful face.

"Hey bitch, damn" She says as she turns around to me, I'm walking around with Calvin Kelvin's underwear and matching bra, It's so hot & I feel uncomfortable sleeping naked.

"It's hot leave me be" I say, it feels like it's just us living together, we've had a plan to live together maybe when we're older but never seemed to be able to do it with our lives.

"You ain't helpin 'baby" I hear a voice come behind me I turn around to see Jack, he gives me a small smile, what the fuck is he doing here? I thought my scoff at him kinda gave him a hint to leave me the hell alone.

"Huh"

"Can we talk upstairs" He says, my eyes never leave his as his scan my body, he has a girlfriend and he's doing this type of shit. I mean, I would've cheated on that bitch too.

WoOPS.

"Yea, sure" I say as we both walk towards the stairs, I see Nate getting up and walking towards the kitchen, his eyes met mines and quickly they moved to my body and moved to Jack's eyes.

"What's up bud'" Jack says you can hear how amused he is on how Nate is staring at me, I roll my eyes mentally and grab Jacks hand and we both walk towards my room.

"Why are you here again" I say not trying to sound annoyed with this asshole, this beautiful piece of shit.

"I left Madison, I'm back" He says giving me a smile, oh yea. I said that'd be okay, why would that be okay in anyway?

"Oh that's all, you think we all good now" I say hinting the annoyance in my voice, I will square him up real quick if he doesn't use his brain, bitch really thought I was gonna come with his ass.

"Well yea, I've cut all strings with her" He says causing me to give him a sarcastic and wide smile and nod my head like I actually give a fuck about this topic.

"Better go fix it because, us, it ain't happening baby" I say patting his chest and pouting my lips, he looks at me in disbelief as I give him another fake and wide smile, I bring out some shorts and slide them on as he's staring at me.

"Come on, I know a great place where they sell amazing Ben and Jerry's for heartbreaks"

"What am I supposed to do" He says making me look at him as we went down the last step in the stairs, I shrugged my shoulders as I walked him towards the store.

"Let's stay friends ok" I say with an actual smile, even if he fucked up he's honestly such a great friend and boyfriend.

"Yea ok"

"Bye Jack"

"Bye K"

"So y'all are officially over" Johnson says as we're all outside laying on some pool chairs, I nod my head and slide my shades on. It's honestly fucking hot as hell, I can't deal.

"Better be bitch" Valerie says before jumping into the water, I felt like I made the right choice. I don't want any boy drama in my life, I'm full of drama and I don't boys to be apart of it.

"So Nate, when you gon' dump Kendall, so you and Kiin can become a thing again" Johnson says, Nate looks at him rather amused as I throw my sandal at Johnson.

Nate is honestly a sweetheart and he's caring, he's an asshole at times but he always makes it up. Nate and I as friends currently is going good for us, I like that we can be friends and not be awkward, even if he confessed his undying love for me.

"Soon man, soon" He says while smoking a blunt, where the fuck did that come from? He hasn't smoked since well high school— well at least I think so.

"Want a puff" He asks, I shake my head no before walking towards the pool. I'm wearing my basketball shorts and a Calvin Kelvin bra, I'm feeling good.

I sat down near the rocks near the pool and put my feet in letting the cold water come contact with my skin, my body formed with goosebumps as I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Nate, smirking.

"Woops" He says before he pushes me inside causing me to shriek, it's fucking freezing. I clear my face, and look at him as he's laughing—dying. I glare at him while he takes another puff, I reach my hand out for his asking for his help to get out.

He reaches for my hand only to be pulled back by me, I pull him into the water and you can hear the small sizzling of the blunt cooling down from the water. I laugh while he glares at me, he picks me up and throws me in the water.

"Fuck you sewer rat"

"Anytime" He says winking as he gets out.

Fuck yea I will.

Bad chapter, bad content, bad everything but I wanted to give you guys something.

I will not be ending this book with 50 chapters, sorry. It'll be 30 or more idk yet.

lol thanks for the sweet messages from the last chapters, all love from my dick 💛