Chapter 15: 2 for the price of 1

-Picture of little Jaime :)-

Jaime's POV

I didn't even know I fell asleep until I woke up with her in my sell. The lady who interrogated me sat there watching me the entire time on the other bed. She got up and opened the cell door.

"Congratulations. You are free to go."

I practically ran outside just in case she wanted to slam something in my face. She didn't slam anything but she did pull the collar of my shirt backwards.. I fell on the ground.

"WhAt!?" I yelled still dazed be how hard I had fell.

"Take off your shirt." I looked at her cross sided. I wasn't sure if she was being a pervert or if this was part of her investigation but I did as I was told. Only half way I had realized why I couldn't and quickly pulled my shirt back on and shook my head.

"Take it off."
"Why?"
"Because I'm a officer and I asked you to."
"Pervert." She rolled her eyes
"Don't make me call Chad in here he seemed to like you." I shrugged I wasn't afraid of no Chad.

"Do it" she called Chad and in came the guy who gave me the information last night and the smile on my face faded. He looked like a body builder.
"Come on Chad buddy" I chuckled

He f*cking John Cena me and had me in a head lock. The other lady came and ripped my shirt off my body. Chad let go as I now stood standing half naked. She saw them and dropped her jaw. The slashings, the bruises, the cuts, the scars of what my father did in past times permanently branded on my body.

Tears rushed down my face in anger just by looking at them. How defenceless I was and how I thought this is the way one was meant to be treated. I ran and hugged the stranger that ripped my secret open and she hugged me back.

"It's okay, we'll catch him." I knew it wasn't okay and I didn't understand how they knew who to catch, but I felt safe and free like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"It was my dad." I confessed as I got off her and looked at the camera.
"Nathan James PrestScott did this."

***

I paced the room nervous I had no clue what the f*ck I just did. I looked to my right and saw her laying there so beautifully. I took out my lip ring and placed it on the dresser. I sat on the bed waiting for her to wake up but I couldn't wait any longer.

"Honey." I said shaking her a little bit. She sat up rubbing her eyes and yawned.

"Mhhmm?" She said with a high pitched voice it was cute and almost distracted me from my topic.

"I have some news for you." I grinned placing my hand on her thigh " Your mom " I started " She got 7 years in prison for a fake call and 3 for faking a police report." Her eyes opened big not sure for excitement or shock but I continued.

"Now I don't know what you said to those people." I shook my head and raised an eyebrow as I noticed her face go pale. "But my father got life in jail."

The room fell silent as she slowly pushed her head down. I put my finger underneath her chin and pushed her head up making sure her eyes met mine.

"What did you say to those people." She hesitated
"You said to tell them everything... fr-from beginning to end." I smiled. I fell in love with a smart a*s.

I got up off the bed and began walking towards the door as Maria came in.

"Yes Maria?"
"Jaime shheds conimg." She was speaking so fast I couldn't hear a word except my name. She was also out of breath.