Day 7 [without Lydia]

Chapter 37 | Day 7 [without Lydia]

Day 7 [without Lydia]
5 days. It's been 5 days that I haven't slept. I can't sleep because of the lingering nightmare that occurs right after. I'm sitting against my bed, and focus on staying awake. Because God knows what will happen if I do sleep. I'll dream about the day of the car crash, but instead of Allison dying in my arms, it's Lydia.

5 days. 5 days I haven't eaten. And 5 days I have not gotten out of my room. I've bitten my clothes, I've turn off my radio, and I've tried occupying myself my focusing on the growling of my stomach. My hand slides through my hair to the back of my neck in frustration. I can't go outside because I know that my feet will just lead me back to Lydia. And every time I see her, laying in that hospital bed, it just reminds me how much I hurt her. The way she stared at me, made it seem like she was faced to a monster. Like that year of friendship just vanished within a split second. But I just need her to want me back again, and say that she misses me; because that is the only thing that will give me hope.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP, STILES! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

I finally decide to get up, but I can't even feel my legs. My vision goes from black, to blurry, then back to black. I try to get up, but it is as if the whole world is in slow motion, and an earthquake is occurring. I try to hold on to my desk, but instead, I slide everything down to the floor. Everything is silent, I can't hear the glass shattering, I can't hear my breathing, I can't even hear my father's voice. All there is, is this high pitched ringing screeching in my ears. I try covering my ears, shutting my eyes forcibly, but it doesn't work. Then, I hear a faint yell near me.

"Stiles! Stiles! Stay awake Stiles!" It was like an echo. I try to push away my dad, but suddenly, everything just went bl