The Mafia Families

Mafia families go back a long time

Mafia families go back a long time. They start from nothing and then turn it into something powerful. But along the way, the families run into trouble with the law, police, and other mafia families that try to knock them out of power. Mafia families aren't what they seem and there are many things that happen in the families.

***

Ash Davis is a tall young man with brown hair and brown eyes. He is the only son of the most powerful mafia boss in the state. Ash has been groomed to take over the mafia business when his father no longer can. Ash is a strong and smart young man. His whole life he has known that his father's mafia business is the best and that any other mafia family is trying to stop that. His family is mostly known for their violence toward their enemies, which is why his family remains the most powerful mafia family in the state. They don't trust anyone new and they especially don't like other members or family members of other mafia's. If they run into any enemies they aren't polite. Most of them end up dead when they push Ash's father's buttons.

***

Ava Adams comes from the second most powerful mafia family. Ava is a very pretty young lady. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is gentle and kind, but her father doesn't necessarily like that. Her father wants Ava to be more like her brother, Nick, but Ava just can't be like that. Her father is desperate to overthrow Ash's family. He has done a lot to get as close as he is to Ash's family. But it is not enough. His daughter doesn't want the life she has anymore. Ava isn't like her brother Nick, who loves violence and wants what his father wants. She just wants to be left out of her father's mafia business. Ava's family has been working really hard to overthrow Ash's family, but it is not quite enough to be number one in the mafia business.

So what happens when their worlds collide?

Sorry for the short chapter.