Epilogue

6 years later

We had our wedding the next day after the Luna and Alpha ceremony. Which was nerve wrecking and my parents were there I including David who kept teasing me. J-Hope took down the aisle and he was crying. He said a few things to Jungkook and Jungkook promise every time.

But Jiwoonms sister showed up and well there were interruptions but we dealt with it already. Now she is in hell with her sister.

It was perfect and we mated that night too. It was perfect other than the fact the guys kept talking about it the next day making me blush every now and then.

We moved into a house of our own which is huge and even has a balcony. There was also a pool and he thought ahead which was rooms for when we have kids.

Now I have two kids. One boy and one girl. Jeon Rose, and Jeon Taemin. Taemin always watch out for Rose which I find sweet and know he'll make a great alpha and a big brother.

Taemin is six while Rose is three right now. And we have another one coming but I haven't told him. They are werewolf no vampire traits but Rose does have my features though.

"Mommy mommy is daddy home yet?"

"He'll be home in a couple of minutes. Go get your sister if you want to surprise daddy."

He ran off to find his sister. Since he is alpha now he has a lot of work to do.

As for the guys well let's say they're too busy with their mates who all happen to use to be our omegas. No the guys didn't reject them in fact they all mated each other the after they met.

"Mommy Wose won't come."

I went up and found her playing with her toys.

"Rose come on and come downstairs."

"No want to play."

"You don't want to surprise daddy."

Her eyes lit up and she put her arms out for me to carry her which was difficult since I'm pregnant right now.

"Mommy me too."

I carry both of them and they seem so happy. We downstairs and Jungkook came in. I put them down and they ran to him.

He pick them up and kiss them each on the cheek. Then he came over and kiss me too.

"Sorry I took long they really talk too much."

"It's fine and we have a surprise for you."

The kids said the same thing at the same time.

"We have a liwwle sibing."

His eyes widen and he put them down. He hug me and kiss me all over my face.

"This is the best surprise ever."

He bend down and kiss my belly. The door open and it was his parents.

"We wanted to spend time with our grandchildren."

I nodded and they left leaving Jungkook and me.

"So boy or a girl."

"Jungkook it's been 2 weeks. But actually they're twins."

"At least you don't get mood swings like other pregnant ladies."

He hug me again and pull me onto his lap. He kiss me turning it into a make out session.

"Should we do it?"

"You can never control your hormones."

I roll my eyes and so we went to our bedroom where we made love until the next day.

I woke up by Jungkook kissing me.

"Can we do it again?"

"I'm sore Jungkook."

"Okay."

He carry me downstairs and we ate breakfast.

"I wonder how everyone is doing?"

"Me too we haven't seen them for a while."

The door open and I turned to see. I smile and ran to them hugging each of them.

"I miss you guys. And I'm having twins."

They hug me and congratulate me. Jungkook's mom and dad came with my kids who ran to me.

"Hello uncle Rap Mon, uncle V, uncle J-Hope, uncle Jin, uncle Jimin, uncle Suga, uncle Wonwoo, and uncle N."

He also said hello to the aunts but didn't quite pronounce them right.

"Nice to see you again Taemin you've gotten big."

They all have at least one child each already. Almost everyone's first born was a boy except Suga's, Jin's, and my brother.

All the kids went to play while I was being tackled by hugs again.

"So will these twins be vampires, werwolves, or both?"

"I don't know yet J-Hope. You'll have to wait when they come out."

I saw my parents and David near me. I made them visible and they hug me.

"Good job."

"So have you found someone yet David?"

"I actually have. She's my mate she died a month before I did. We are happy in heaven together."

I smile and knew he is happy.

The day went by with playing and partying too much. Everyone left and the kids are sleeping. Jungkook brought me out to the balcony and back hug me while leaning his head on shoulder.

"This all couldn't have happen without you in my life."

"Well I wouldn't have wonderful kids or be Luna if it weren't for you Jungkook. Practically I would have no regrets when I die."

"Me too. I love you Tae."

"I love you too Jungkook. Oh yeah please tell me that cousin of yours isn't coming to visit tomorrow?"

"Sorry."

"Ugh she is so annoying."

"I know, in fact we could somehow delay her trip here."

"Yes but just let her come and tell her the next time she tries to hit my kids again she won't receive mercy from me."

"Plan on it."

He kiss me and pulled away. We went back in and was about to go to sleep. When Taemin and Rose came in.

We look at each other and chuckle. I lay beside Rose who was between me and Taemin while Jungkook was on the other side of Taemin.

"So what brought you two to sleep with your daddy and mommy?"

"We wanted to."

We kiss their foreheads and Jungkook kiss mine. We all said goodnight and went to sleep.

But someone was awake and smiling while watching his family sleep. Then the moon goddess showed up.

"Having fun?"

"Whatever."

"So what are you thinking about Jungkook?"

"Just how lucky I am to have two kids and two coming with my perfect mate/Luna/wife."

The moon goddess left and Jungkook went to sleep.