Chapter 18

Tae POV

I heard talking and went to watch TV. After a while I heard a crash.

Shoot.

I ran up and open the door to them fighting. They both were bloody and equally match. They were about to strike one more time and if they do they both will die.

I got between them and their punches landed on me. I started coughing and blood came out. They stop and look at with regret and guilty.

"Tae we are so sorry."

"Are you okay?"

I wipe the blood on my mouth and glare.

"If I hear another fight don't think you'll be seeing me again."

I walk out and went to clean up.

This is going to take longer than I thought. Now I have to go find his real mate.

No one POV

Tae left and follow the string of N's so he can realize that even though she believes that he does love her but he won't after he finds his mate. He will see her as a friend which Tae is fine with and wants them to shut the hell up. Tae called the guys and told them everything so they can come and watch them.

Jungkook and N was really guilty. They look at the floor and kept sighing.

"What are we going to do? What if she hates us? What if she-"

"Shut up. Look we'll find a way but first we have to get along with each other."

"Uh she is my mate and I don't want to get along with someone who turned her into a vampire."

N rolled his eyes and put his chin on his hand.

"Well I don't want to get along with you either but I don't want Tae to stay mad at me forever."

Jungkook glared then sigh.

"Fine."

So they started talking on the other hand Tae was having a hard time.

"Ugh this why this power is a problem. I canny tell which is which and if I touch it or pulled it both ends of the string it connects will zoom to here."

Tae mess up her hair in frustration and then heard a scream.

Oh great now what?

She saw a girl surrounded by a group of guys let's just call them perverts.

"Hey what's a little girl like you doing alone?"

"Leave me alone and I'm not little."

Tae roll her eyes and walk up to the group. She tap one of them on the shoulder and when he turn around she punch him in the face.

"If you're going to try and get a girl go for a sl*t instead it'll be quicker."

"You b*tch."

He swung his fist but she caught it and smirk squeezing his hand making cracking noise. She let go and he held his hand.

Tae grab the girl and ran away. The group ran after then and Tae got annoy.

"Freaking human perverts need to shut up."

She stop and face the group and hiss at them showing her fangs and red eyes. They got scare and ran. Tae turn back to the girl and notice she was a vampire. She look at the string and it was the string she was following.

"You could have scare them if you know."

"Yeah but-"

Tae just nod and put out her hand.