Chapter 13

She try again but miss. I kick her in the stomach. She backed up a little and then strike again. She punch me in the face and it made an opening. I trip her and when she got up I punch her.

After a while we started sweating and she turned to her wolf. As for me I'm still in my human slash vampire self. Hey I'm not wasting my energy or hear too many gasp.

"Jungkook will be mine."

"Yah sure bout that."

She snarl and lung at me. I let her and she try to bite my shoulder but I dodge every time. I push her off making her hit a tree.

"You know you should stop before something happens to you and I'm not even use my full strength."

"Stop looking down on me. You're just too scare to lose that's why you won't fight me."

"Like I said you better stop or you're going to die."

"You're the one who will die and once I have Jungkook all men will bow down to me."

I smirk and turned to my wolf. People gasp and I got annoyed. She look at me in shock but recover and try to attack. I jump to the side and bit her leg.

The fight went on and I turned back to my human form. I was still wearing clothes and my fangs were out and my eyes red.

"Ah now I'm hungry."

She growled. She started walking and then got faster. I stood there waiting for her. She hit me making me slide back. I held on and I stop right at the line. I grab her and threw her out the line because she wasn't going to submit to me.

I felt pain in my stomach and she smirked at me. I look and my stomach was bleeding. Everyone look at me worriedly and even Courtney's mate. I put my hand on my stomach and took a deep breathe. It heal but there was a blood stain.

I look at his string and it was already connected to a different person. I went up to him and brought him out. I tug on the string and a girl came out who had an innocent aura.

"Mate."

They both said and I push them together.

"You two are second chance mates. Be happy."

They smile and walk back into the crowd. I was about to fall but Jungkook caught me.

"I think you need to rest."

I smile and close my eyes.

I woke up to yelling and saw I was bandage. I was in my room and then there was a banging noise. I went out to see Jungkook running from Courtney.

"What is going on?"

Jungkook stop which gave Courtney a chance to kiss him. I pulled her away from him with my powers and he sigh in relieve. She glared and was going to attack.

I step to the side and she hit the wall making hole with her head in it.

"You should stop you already."

She got her head out and Jungkook hid behind me.

"I wasn't ready and I let you win."

"Excuses excuses. Just admit it I won and stop acting like sore loser."

She got mad and her brother stop her taking her away. His mate came out and hug me.

"So you're the famous Tae. You are so pretty in person. I don't why you got rejected if I was a guy I would have mark you right now."

I laugh and Jungkook roll his eyes. I held his hand and she patted her stomach.

"So how long have you been pregnant."

"Wow you are the first to notice except my mate of course. But it has only been 5 months and it doesn't look like I'm pregnant."

"You were patting and rubbing your stomach it was a guess."

She smile and left to be with her mate. Jungkook back hug me and kiss my scar.

"Since you won and awake let's go on a date."

Before I could answer he already drag me to the car. We went the movies watch Kung Fu Panda 3. The little pandas are so cute.

Then we went to a fair. Next we went into an anime shop. I bought Ao No Exorcist things and wanted something from Detective Conan but I couldn't.

We went out with Jungkook buying something for himself. Then we went to eat dinner. And yes the waiter flirt with Jungkook. Yes a waiter he was gay of course but it was funny for me watching that whole thing. After all of that we went up the mountain to look at the scenery.

"Did you fun?"

"Yes when that waiter started flirting."

"Ugh don't remind me."

"Oh please at least he didn't try to kiss you."

"You didn't even do anything even though I'm your mate."

"Hey it was funny and besides recording your reaction was funnier."

He groan and lay on my lap. We stay like that for a few minutes. Until he bolt out of my lap almost bumping into my head. He went to the car and brought back something.

"Here for you."

"What? What is it?"

"Just open and you'll see."

I look and it was a Detective Conan doll and a Kaito Kid one too.

"You shouldn't have since you won me a bunch last time."

"But I wanted to and I saw the way you look at them."

I rolled my eyes and found something shiny between them. It was a promise ring. My eyes widen. He look at me lovingly.

"Tae I know I messed up a lot. But I really want you to forgive me. I know I was with other girls before you actually gave a second chance but I never actually finish through it. Your face would always pop up and I would always push the girls out or threw them out if they were persistent. But what I mean is I'm changing for you. I deleted all their numbers and have no contact to any of them. I never look at any girl the same as I do to you. All I want you to know is that I love you more than you know."

I smile and hug him kissing him on the lips.

"I l-love you too. I was scare that you wouldn't change even if I forgive you."

"You don't have to because I'm yours."

We kiss and went back home. Everyone look at us smiling. Courtney came up and glared.

"I demand a rematch."

I sigh and smirk.

"Deal but this time I'm not going easy."