Chapter 12

Jungkook struggle to get the girl off but she held on tight. I hank her off and she glared at me.

"Hey what was that for?"

"Oh I'm sorry you were making out with my mate."

She scoff. My eye twitch.

Why is there another version of Jiwoon? I already can't stand her but now another Jungkook crazy girl. Make them stop.

"Mate? Wow how low of you. I'm his true mate. So don't go making up a lie just to get in his pants."

That's what I like to say about you stinking r*tch*t b*tch.

Jungkook was too busy wiping his lips but still was listening to our conversation. He smirk at me and mind link me.

You know you should get jealous more it is cute.

S-shut up. And who is she?

Courtney. Daughter of the alpha who we have a peace treaty with. She always been like this.

Let me guess also another girl you hook up with before you found out I was your mate.

I saw him gulp but at least he didn't do it when he found out me being his mate. But I'm still mad at him for doing it during he knew I was his mate.

"So why don't you leave because Jungkook is my mate. Why would he want a flat board like you as a mate? Look at least I have boobs and a butt."

And that's what your bragging about? Also I'm not that flat.

"Oh what did you say I wasn't listening to a single word you said? And if you're going to make up a lie make it believable because I can tell if your mates or not."

Another one of my powers. I know who is someone's mate or second chance mate. They have a string tied around their pinky. First mates are red. Second chance mates are pink. And if one is first and the other is a second chance it will be half and half red and pink. Also if they aren't mates at all it will be yellow but a little pink if they love each other. Also if someone is rejected but she/him hasn't found their second chance or the other hasn't either the string will be red but transparent.

"Sure and how about you just get out of my face I'm the alpha's daughter so I'm so much better in so much ways."

"Want to bet."

Tae what are you doing?

"Sure let's see you try because I will beat you in five seconds."

Oh this b*tch doesn't know who she is messing with.

Someone cough and there was two alpha scent. One being my alpha and the other being I guess her dad. I look and recognize that alpha.

"Why are you here? It's been so long how's the pack."

"Hello again Tae. Everything's going alright. My son is watching the pack right now. So have you found your mate."

"Yeah Jungkook."

He look at Jungkook and then raise an eyebrow.

"I thought Courtney said he was his mate."

"Sir I'm not. I'm Tae's mate."