Chapter 3

I stop training and went back to my room. It isn't a guest room anymore. It's mine and the walls are full of designs and drawings by me. Well they're anime don't judge I'm an anime person and Kpop.

I only draw difficult ones or one that the anime guy is really good looking. There is only one spot on my wall that isn't drawn on but what should I draw?

I heard footstep outside the door and thinking it was Lily or Jimin. I ignored it. The door open and the smell was stronger and I knew this smell.

"T-Tae."

I froze and saw Jungkook. I use my vampire speed and ran out the room. I went into the training room.

"Why did you run away from your mate?"

"I don't want to see him."

Then I remember he was in my room.

Shoot he's going to destroy my drawings.

I ran to my room only to bump into my brother.

Seriously where are they coming from?

My brother looks so scrawny. No offense but he just does. His eyes were red and baggy.

"T-Tae what are doing here?"

"Um uh I uh.........see ya."

I ran and bump into Jungkook.

Oh come on!

He look the same as my brother but I could smell other girls scent on him.

Wow still the player while I was gone.

I was about to go to my room when Jimin grab hold of me.

"What are you doing let me go?"

"Tae it's time for you to work things out."

"It's only been 3 months. I rather wait a year or never."

I struggle but he threw me on his shoulder and I mumble angrily. He then threw me on the couch which where the rest of the BTS.

"Oh great I have to see your faces again."

Suga was about ready to punch me but Jin held him back.

"Why are you here? We thought you left the pack."

"I never did I was just in hiding."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to do this."

I punch him in the jaw and punch the others who try to fight me. I even punch Taehyung but Lily just smile at me and shook her head knowing full well he deserves it. They look guilty and didn't fight back. I saw Jungkook and J-Hope at the staircase looking guilty also.

I saw my mom, dad, and David next to them.

"Wow your brother looks so weak."

"Oh shut up David."

"David who's David?"

I forgot they were here.

"Aha no one."

"Tae." The alpha said.

"Okay fine."

I said some weird chanting and my parents and David became visible to them.

"M-mom. D-dad."

They hug each other while David rested his arm on my head.

"Get your arm off me. You're heavy."

"But you're the right size for my leaning position."

I jump on his back and he ran around the room.

"David!"

He stop and I was about to fall. Jungkook was growling at David and I rolled my eyes. I took a pillow from the couch and threw it at his face.

"You lost that chance to be jealous and besides David is like a second brother to me."

J-Hope had hurt in his eyes and I felt guilty.

"Don't worry."

He smile and I smile back. Lily and Jimin just stared at David.

"How come you never introduce him to us before?"

"Yeah and you never told me how hot he was."

Taehyung growled while Lily kiss and whisper saying she only belongs to him.

I felt my fangs and went to the refrigerator. I got my blood making BTS freeze except the people who know.

"Y-your a-a-"

"H-how-"

"Why-"

"Can you guys explain but before I go."

I use my vampire speed and started dressing them up in dresses wigs and make up. Once I was done I took a bunch of pictures.

"Ah this is so going on my snapchat."

I ran before they got me and into my room.

Now that was fun.

Third POV

After Tae left it became quiet and the guys change back into their clothes and took off the make up and wig. Tae and J-Hope's dad walked up to Jungkook.

"So your Tae's mate?"

Jungkook nodded slightly afraid.

"Why did you reject my baby girl?"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that."

"Okay but it better not be a stupid reason like she isn't good enough or she isn't pretty enough."

Jungkook shook his head while J-Hope was confuse why his dad defend Tae.

"Why are like that about Tae? Didn't she kill you?"

His mom shook her head and smile.

"No we and David protected her from rogues. She lied because she didn't want you to hate us."

"Why would I hate you? You protected Tae."

"She can see the future. What she saw was you disappointed in your parents for protecting Tae because she doesn't deserve protecting."

J-Hope was shock and look down in shame.

"It's alright sweetie she isn't mad or hates you. But you have to talk to her."

J-Hope nodded.

"As for you Jungkook. I don't care if you are my daughter's mate. But if you ever hurt her again for any reason and she actually cried this time then I will-"

J-Hope dad cut their mother off.

"Okay I thinks it's time for them to fix things. But also the other boys you need to apologize too."

"Mrs. and Mr. Jung I'm gonna go check on Tae."

They nodded and disappear from the guys sight.

Tae POV

I was painting on my wall while they talk it out but still if I hear only a apology and no reason oh they are going to get worse than dress make up and wigs. My head started hurting and I knew why.

Help us.

We want to live.

Help me I want to leave.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Their memories before they die started flashing their my head.

"Get out."

I was now throwing stuff but it went threw them. The voices were becoming faint and they were going away but things around started becoming blurry. I was about to fall when someone catch but I can't tell who.

"Tae? Tae stay with me."

Everything went black.