Chapter 11

Oh my gosh I am tire why can't I get a day of rest away from annoying people. That's what school is for not home drama. I went up to my room and went to sleep.

I woke up and Jungkook was sleeping next to me. I sigh and got up to go to the bathroom only to be pull back on the bed.

"Stay in bed with me."

"Jungkook I need to go to the bathroom unless you don't want the bed to smell like piss then let me go."

He let go and I went to the bathroom. I went out to see him without a shirt. I didn't blush or stare at him besides this isn't the first I've seen him half naked.

"Like what you see?"

He smirked while I smirked back.

"I've seen better Jimin has better abs than you."

He pouted which was cute. I laugh which cause him to smile. I went to grab a short sleeve shirt and shorts. I went to change and went out. Jungkook look at my scar and regret filled his eyes.

He took my arm and kiss the scar causing me to blush. I pulled away while he stare at my red face. He chuckle but guiltiness and regret was still evident in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry Tae about this. I was stupid."

"Yeah you were but you'll find a way to make it up to me."

He smile but I could still see the pain showing in his eyes.

"Hey Jungkook come on I need someone to train with? Besides I'm not ashamed of the scar actually it makes me look bad*ss."

I took him to the training room. Along the way I saw Lily and Taehyung kissing. I cover my mouth which Jungkook look at worriedly.

"Lily no PDA in front of me. I'm gonna throw up."

She pulled away and blush mouthing sorry. I got my weapons out and Jungkook stood there watching.

"What do I do?"

"Watch."

There is a button for what mode you want. It shoots out balls depending on the mode you choose. I chose extreme. I smirk and started. I had to hit every single one. Jungkook look worried and scare for me.

After 5 minutes I hit all of them and Jungkook look at me in shock.

"Wow since when."

"Practice."

He smile and we went to the living room. We watch TV and the door open with my Jiichan.

"Jiichan why are you here? Not in a bad way but why?"

"Well I want to know if this mate has been treating you right. And your mom told me about him rejecting you."

He look at Jungkook judging him. I sat on the couch enjoying this.

Jiichan had a mate but she die because of a heart attack 10 years ago. He didn't go into like those people who change after their mate die. Instead he live on because of his daughter which is my mom and because she said she would kill him if he ever became like that.

"Boy I want to talk to you alone."

My smile grew into a grin. Jungkook look scare and his eyes pleading for help. I shrug my shoulder and watch TV.

Tae.

Bye Silver go talk with my Jiichan.

They left into a room and J-Hope came out.

"Hey was Jiichan just here?"

"Yeah he went to talk with Jungkook."

"Ah but he does regret what he did."

"I know that's why I gave him one chance to make it all up. Besides it's not like I can ignore the mate bond or how it feels when he touch me."

"Well good luck sis."

He left and I saw Lily and Taehyung coming out with clothes mess up and their hair everywhere.

"I don't want to know but did you mark her?"

He nodded showing his rectangle grin and she show it. It was beautiful their wolves cuddling each other. It was so detail.

"So what happen with your mate?"

"I gave him one chance and right now he's talking with my Jiichan."

"Wait the one who is part of the council."

"That's the one."

She smirk and shook her head. Taehyung look confuse but she just kiss him on the cheek.

After a while Jungkook came out with my Jiichan and they were getting along. Once he saw me he smile.

"Tae he is a good kid. I want to have my great grandkids whenever this drama between you guys is over."

I blush and Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder. Jiichan left and Jungkook kiss me on the cheeks.

"Tae will you do on a date with me?"

"Like now."

"Sure."

"Okay."

He smile and we got in his car. He drove us to the arcade which was fun. He won me some stuff animals and I beat him in basketball and some other games.

It got late and he drove us to a restaurant.

"So is this place good?"

"Don't know this is my first time here."

We look at the menu and then a waitress came who started unbuttoning her shirt and her skirt up.

"How may I help handsome?"

She flutter eyes and I rolled my eyes.

Why do I feel like throwing up again?

Jungkook didn't even notice she was flirting and order his food.

"Ok is that all?"

"Can I get the same as him."

She glared at me but still took the order.

"So did you have earlier?"

"Yes because I beat you."

"Uh no I let you win."

"No you didn't don't be a sore loser and admit it."

"I let you win."

"You lost."

"Win."

"Lost."

"Win."

"Lost."

It kept going like that until the food arrive.

"If you need anything else call me. You can call me if you want to ditch this boring plain girl."

"Why don't you leave and never come back. He isn't interested or are you too blind to see that. So please stop acting desperate to get into his pants. Look there are other man in this restaurant who would love to hook up with you."

I pointed to a fat guy who has been eyeing her for a while now. She got fluster and left.

"You're cute when you're jealous."

"So I couldn't stand I felt like throwing up."

"Oh yeah why were you about to throw up when Lily and Taehyung were kissing."

"I don't know I just do for some reason."

We went home and when he open the door a little girl jump on Jungkook. But what got me angry was she was kissing him.