My Little Valentine

He walks up to her on the play ground where she was drawing a dragon in chalk with her best friend  Midna. A little red rose he found in a feild behind his back. His second grade nerves causing butterflies in his belly.

Midna looks up at him with a weird look on her face,"What you want Linkybelle?" She asks him,using her weird nickname for him that he absolutely detested. She'd use it just because she knew it made him mad.

She looks at him her ice blue eyes searching his face with confusion, wandering what he's doing there. He looks at her, their eyes meeting causing her heart to flutter in her small chest, completely ignoring Midna's look of utter disgust at the two of them.

"Hey Zelda, Umm do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Link asks Zelda sheepishly, his face the color of the rose behind his back. Zelda stands up and wipes her hands off on her purple and cream white dress. Midna groans and rolls her eyes, full of exasperation at the fact they probably won't be finishing their dragon today.

Link reveals the rose to Zelda, a sheepish smirk on his face. "Will you be my girlfriend Zelda?" He asks again looking into the pretty blue eyes staring back at him.

Her face turns bright red, a grin showing her missing front tooth. "Of course I will Link!"she exclaims, the s lisping slightly due to the lost tooth. He hands her the rose.

Midna groans loudly and obnoxiously, "are you two done yet I wanna finish the dragon!"

*****
AN

Heeyyy my Strangers! Well, since I know you all really love my one shots, I figured why not make a book of them?  Most of these, I will be writing with one of my best friends, who actually made most of this one. I hope you enjoy them, and let me know if you have any requests! I love you all! Stay Strange!

♡ - Em and Kay