Home life on Domino

One bright, sunshiny morning on Domino, Bloom woke up to the birds singing out her window. The birds' singing made Bloom's heart glow with happiness.

Bloom's sister, Daphne, had been freed from the Sirenix curse a week before and Bloom was eager to start living a life with her sister in it (as an actual human).

Bloom slowly got out of bed, put on her robe and slippers, then trudged silently to Daphne's room. It was 7:30 am and the sun was just coming up. Bloom missed her friends from Alfea but knew they were okay on their home planets for break.

When she got to Daphne's room she quietly opened the door and walked in.

"Daphne looks so happy and comfortable" Bloom thought to herself.

She walked over to Daphne's bed, lifted up the covers gently, and slid under the covers with her sister.

The bed was warm from Daphne sleeping there all night.

Daphne, sensing Bloom was in bed with her, rolled over and hugged Bloom, a smile on her face.

"Good morning Bloom" Daphne said, hugging her sister.

"Good morning Daphne, isn't it a beautiful day?" Bloom replied.

"Yes it is Bloom. You know, I'm so happy you are my sister. I wouldn't have my life any other way than it is now."

Daphne graciously cradled her sister and Bloom cradled Daphne back. They were so happy they were finally together.

"We should do this every morning" Daphne said.

"I don't mind" replied Bloom "I love being with you. You and your presence calm me down and make me feel safe."

Daphne was pleased. She kissed her sister on the cheek and forehead and Bloom did the same.

Bloom and Daphne were the only ones up so it gave them ample time to be together before Bloom had to go back to Alfea to start a new school year.

"Daphne, are you nervous about being the history of magic teacher?" Bloom asked.

"No of course not Bloom, I will get to see you everyday so no, I am not nervous" Daphne replied.

Bloom was happy that her sister was happy. They then shared another few hugs and kisses, and then Bloom got out of bed.

"Daphne, it's almost 9:00 am!" Bloom exclaimed.

Daphne jumped out of bed and used her magic to get herself dressed and Bloom did the same. They quickly left Daphne's room and went down to the kitchen.

Sure enough, Bloom and Daphne's parents, Marion and Oritel, were waiting for them for breakfast.

"There you two are" Marion said, hugging her two daughters, "what took you two so long?" added Oritel.

Bloom and Daphne looked at each other, smiled, then burst out laughing.

Marion went over to Oritel and said "They are teenagers darling, you have to expect them to sleep late sometimes."

Bloom and Daphne went over to the table, sat down, and ate breakfast.

"We are so proud of you Daphne" said Marion "we can't believe that our daughter is going to be the history of magic teacher at the best fairy school in all of Magix."

Daphne was flattered that her whole family was happy.

"I can't either, but I guess I'm qualified" Daphne replied.

"Of course you are Daphne. You know everything about the history of magic" Bloom added.

"Thanks Bloom" Daphne said, smiling.

Once they were done with breakfast, Bloom and Daphne went out to ride their pegasuses.

Bloom was eager to show Daphne how to ride. Daphne was doing just fine when all of a sudden, Daphne's pegasus, Rainbow, threw her off.

"Daphne!!!" Bloom called.

Bloom knew she had to save her sister.

"Ahh!! Bloom!!" Daphne called.

Bloom then took things into her own hands.

"Magic Winx, bloomix !" Bloom cried.

She then flew as fast as she could down to Daphne.

"Flaming shield!" Bloom screamed and then Daphne was floating in her bubble that Bloom created.

"Thanks Bloom" Daphne said once they were on the ground.

"Oh no problem Daphne. I'm so sorry Rainbow threw you. It's not like him to do that" Bloom said.

Daphne shot up and hugged Bloom tightly.

"Oh Bloom I was so scared" Daphne confessed "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry Bloom."

Daphne started crying and ran to the palace gardens.

"No Daphne it's okay!" Bloom called after Daphne, but Daphne was already in the palace gardens.

The gardens were huge and there was no way Bloom would be able to find her without flying.

"Magic Winx, bloomix!" Bloom yelled and soon enough, Bloom was flying high over the palace gardens looking for Daphne.

She soon spotted Daphne sitting at a fountain crying. Bloom flew down and landed in front of Daphne.

"Daphne, I'm not mad at you. I would never be mad at you for that sort of thing" Bloom consoled.

Daphne knew Bloom was telling the truth but she still felt terrible for not telling Bloom about her being scared. Daphne jumped up and hugged Bloom.

"Hold on" Bloom said gently and with Daphne holding on to Bloom, Bloom flew up from the gardens to Daphne's bedroom window, used her magic to open it, and flew inside.

She laid Daphne gently on her bed and then went back to close the window. She untransformed, then walked over to Daphne's bed. She used her magic and changed them back into their pajamas. Bloom knew Daphne needed some cuddle time so they got back in bed and Bloom held Daphne till she calmed down, then they held each other until they were called for lunch.