32. It Was........

Riley POV

It's been three weeks since I accused Charlie of being "G" and I still can't find out who it is. Charlie is the only person that I have ever met that has a G in his name!

I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it to see Lucas.

Lucas was out of the hospital last week. The reason he stayed there longer was because they needed to do more testing but know he is safe.

Lucas: Hey!

He came up and hugged me for about 5 seconds then let go and started to rub his neck. He seemed nervous.

Riley: Hey! Are you alright?

Lucas: Ya ya. Uh can I come in?

I looked at him questionably and then nodded. I stepped aside signaling him to come in now.

He quickly passed by me and headed for the couch. Once he sat down he started to speak.

Lucas: Actually something is wrong, very wrong.

I was worried. I sat by him and tangled his hands with mine.

Riley: Lucas, what wrong?

He seemed hesitant to tell me why he was acting the way he was.

Lucas: You know how you got a card from "G" right?

Riley: Ya. And?

Lucas: And I think I know who "G" is.

I was surprised! How did he find out?!

Riley: Well what are you waiting for?! Tell me who it is!

Lucas: I- It w- was..........

Riley: Come on tell me, Lucas!

Lucas seemed to be getting more nervous that be couldn't even speak. He was shaking his leg like crazy.

Lucas: It was................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM! End of the chapter! This is a good cliffhanger right?

Lol anyways comment who you think it is and comment what you think of my book cause I always love to hear what you guys have to say!

Remember I LOVE YOU!