20. 10PM

Riley POV

Two hours away, two hours away until midnight. It was going to mean a new year. A new year where I still don't have someone I love. Lucas.

GOD RILEY! Stop thinking about him! He's with Maya and seems happy about it. You have to find someone else.

We all went out to the balcony and just started "chilling" until I heard the door bell ring. I went to the door and opened it to reveal

Riley: Charlie?

Charlie: Hey.

Riley: I didn't know you left.

Charlie: Well you were pretty caught up with..........whatever you were caught up with.

Riley: Sorry, I um.........

Charlie: It's okay. Can I come in?

Riley: Ya! Of course! You were invited after all.

He came in and started walking towards the balcony when he suddenly stopped and turned around.

Charlie: I'm sorry I can't do this anymore!

Riley: Can't do what?

Charlie: THIS!

Riley: Wha-

Charlie: I can't pretend that I don't have feelings for you!

Riley: Charlie, I-

Charlie: I LOVE YOU, RILEY!

I stood still. Time has froze. I looked over to the balcony and I could see everyone turned around to look at us.

Charlie: Please say something.

Riley: I just......don't know......what to say.

Charlie: Then just answer this..........................................................................................................................Will you be my girlfriend?

"You have to find someone else"

Riley: Yes.
.................................................

AHHHHHH!!!!! I don't know what to say! Comment and pour your feeling out lol! Love you guys! Comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!