31. He Isn't G

Riley POV

I was laying down in my bed thinking. Who is G? Why would they be doing this? Who would hate me this much?

My phone started to ring I got the phone and looked at the caller ID.

Lucas.

I obviously picked up since I left him in his hospital bed and didn't even explain myself after.

Riley: Lucas! Hey!

Lucas: Hey Riley!

Riley: I wanted to say I'm sorry for running out on you like that yesterday.

Lucas: It's okay but what happened to Maya?

I was confused, how did he know something happened to Maya?

Riley: How did you know something to Maya.

Lucas: I just supposed since before you ran out you screamed "Maya!"

Riley: Oh well, something did happen.

Lucas: What happened to Maya, what happened to you?!

His tone was serious. More serious than ever before.

Riley: Well I walked into Maya's house and she was tied up.

Lucas: WHAT?!

Riley: There's more.......I found a note, a scary note. It was from this person called "G".

He didn't speak for a long time. I almost thought he hung up until he spoke up.

Lucas: Gardner.

Riley: Gardner? What about Charlie?

Lucas: G! Gardner starts with G! I'm sure he did it!

Riley: But what would motivate him to do this?

Lucas: You didn't marry him! And he hates you for that!

Riley: I don't think Charlie did all this, after all he isn't that smart.

Lucas: But he is a creepy stalker! So be careful. Don't leave your house!

Riley: Okay, I won't. Bye.

I hung up the phone. Charlie? Could it really be Charlie?
............

I was sitting at home watching a murder mystery, which probably isn't good because my life is a mystery at the moment and it might become a murder mystery if I don't do anything about it soon.

My hand reached for my phone. I put in my password and then my finger pressed the contracts button. My finger scrolled and pressed a contact.

Charlie Gardner.

I couldn't stop myself, I needed to know if he was doing this stuff. My thumb pressed the phone icon and soon the phone was ringing. Then Charlie picked up his phone.

Charlie: Hello? Riley?

Riley: Hey Charlie. Did you hear what happened with Maya?

Charlie: No! What happened to Maya?! Is she okay?!

His concern seemed real but I ain't buying it yet.

Riley: I know you did it Charlie! You did it to get back at me! That's so low if you!

He didn't respond. I guess he thought I didn't know yet.

Charlie: Do you really think I would do that? Why?

Riley: Because I didn't marry you!

He laughed. What's funny about this?!

Charlie: I will have to admit, I was sad and mad but I would NEVER do that to you! And if you think I'm capable of doing that then maybe we should just stay away from each other!

The line went dead. I was in shock. He seemed really sincere through out that while conversation. I believe him. He isn't G.
..............................

So I guess it isn't Charlie, but if it isn't Charlie who is it?! Comment who you think G is!

Also comment what you thought about this chapter!

Remember I love to hear what you guys have to say about this book and that I love you guys!