29. What?

Riley POV

I was lying on my bed thinking as usual.

It's been two weeks since me and Lucas hugged. It's been one week since he took me out to eat. And today I'm going with him to a picnic! I can't wait!

After about 30 minutes of thinking I decided it was finally time to get off my bed and start to get ready.

I grabbed my clothes and went in the shower.

After about 20 minuets of pain from all the cuts I got from shaving my legs and 20 gentle minutes of washing my body and my hair I decided to get out of the shower and start to put on clothes.

I wore a Sabrina Carpenter T-Shirt that had "99" on the back of it with a red flannel tied around my waist and a pair of black washed jeans with black combat boots. I loved this outfit especially the shirt because I love Sabrina and she always reminded me of Maya! (A/N: *wink*)

I got out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. It read 4:20. Oh shit! Lucas is picking me up in 40 minutes and I still need to do my hair!

I went straight to my vanity and started to comb out my wet dripping hair. After that long tangled mess I took out my blow dryer and started to comb through my hair. When it was half way dry I started to twirl my hair with the comb so my hair could come out as natural curls once it was dry.

Once I was done I looked at my hair. Perfect. I looked over to the clock. 4:59. Just in time.

I went out and sat in the living room waiting for him to knock on the door.

About 40 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Finally he was here!

I unlocked the door but Lucas wasn't there. Instead there was a police officer.

Riley: May I help you, Coper!

I said as I tried to keep a smile on my face.

Where is Lucas?!

Police: Are you Riley Matthews?

Riley: Yes why?

Police: We regret to inform you that Lucas Friar had a car accident and is currently in the hospital.

Riley: W-what?
..........................

Comment what you think will happen next and also comment what you thought of this chapter!

Remember I always love to see what you guys have to say about my books! Also remember you are beautiful and amazing I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!