6. Secret Unlocked

LUCAS POV

I can't let Riley do this! I know I have been such an ass to her but I love her too much to just let her out of my hands that easily.

I decided to walk to Riley's house but when I got there I wanted to leave so bad but I knew that I had to do this if I didn't want to lose Riley forever.

As I knocked on the door my palms stared to sweat so much, mostly because I was scared that Riley's dad or mom would open the door but luckily Riley opened the door looking so shocked.

Riley: What. Are. You. Doing. Here!

Lucas: I need to talk to yo-

Riley: There is NOTHING to talk about Lucas. You HURT me......you BROKE me!

Lucas: Riley I'm sorry I was drunk an-

Riley: WHY WERE YOU EVEN DRUNK, YOU HAVE NEVER DRANK!

Lucas: I was scared!

Riley: ABOUT WHAT?!

Lucas: LOSING YOU!

Riley: Wha-

Lucas: I was scared of losing you...because that night I was going to tell you what I did against you.

Riley: What did you do?

Lucas: I got drunk a week before we got married and I..........

Riley: JUST TELL YOU DID!!!

Lucas: I had.......

Riley: LUCA-

Lucas: I HAD SEX WITH MAYA!

I can't believe I just told her something that could destroy our whole relationship forever, nothing will ever be the same.

Riley: YOU HAD SEX WITH MAYA A WEEK BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU! I LOVED YOU AND YOU GO AND HAVE SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!

Lucas: Riley let me explain.

Riley: EXPLAIN WHAT? HOW YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU STILL LET ME MARRY YOU! I LOVED YOU!

Lucas: I love you too!

Riley: NO! I LOVED you! Past tense!

Lucas: What are you saying?

Riley: I'm saying, sign those divorce papers because I never want to see you again.

She slams the door in my face and I can't help but shead a tear. The one stupidest mistake I did made me lose everything. I lost her.....forever.

..................................................

A/N I am still alive! Yay! I updated! So many people messaged me about when I was going to update this book and I'm so happy that you guys like it but it was close to finals so I put all my attention on it and I'm so glad I did because the ap human geography test, that I thought I was going to fail, I passed it!!!!!! I got an A+!!!!!! Yay! Also I'm going to update so much more during winter break when I have time!!!!! Comment what you think of this chapter and the whole book!!!!!