Chapter 1 The Growing Flame

Well, hello world who just started to care about a 15 year old girl. Wait, don't leave!! Ok, I'm sorry about 'hurting' your feelings, but this isn't some falling in love type of thing. The name is Ember Frost and the town is Avon, Indiana. The town that nobody really knows about. Well, let's get back to this story.
   The date is March 14. Pi day!! My favorite day AND the day that everything changed. What I wore to school that day was a black crop top and a black tank top. Black leather pants and black combat boots. I know. I'm so colorful. I walk to school because, well, I am close to the school. And my parents don't care if I even go.
   My foster mom is a lawyer and is rich. My foster dad doesn't work and has a gambling problem. They have 2 kids which are my step siblings. I should be lucky, I know. It was this or having parents that smoke pot and do cocaine.  My parents were nice to me once... When I was 8. Then the siblings came along and started to hate me for being different. They saw that 6 year old Lexi loved the color pink and 4 year old Vanessa loved girly stuff. So, I was the different one.
   I go to a school in which everyone has lots of friends. So, I'm the weird one here to. But, I have one friend, so isn't that good enough? Sure, Riley Hoffman is the bestest friend I could have asked for. But, she found someone else. Jason Smith is the one I am talking about. The way he is around her is weird. He licks his lips when he sees her is just disgusting.
   I have covered everything I need to know about why my life sucks.
   "EMBER!!!!!!"
    I wake up from this story telling to see Riley looking and walking at me. "What are you doing in that brain of yours?"
   "Thinking" I replied. I don't what to say why I hate you and Jason and my life , so please go rot in hell for me.
   "Well, stop thinking because Jason and me did the thing!!!!!"
   I think about what 'the thing' is, until I realize. A look of disgust came across my face. "Out of all the man in the world, you choose the creep that could have done this to 20 girls before."
   "Wow rude."
   "Rude is the only way I speak." I smiled.
   Madness crossed her face. "You know what? I am sick of your rudeness. This is why I hate you."
   Oh, another fight. I love getting into fights. "Well, I hate you too because of your stupid life, so if you hate me well you can go spend your life in hell." I walked away from the blonde. She was full of crap I can't take it.
   "EMBER WAIT!!!" I hear the idiot yell. Who cares about her life anyway. Who cares about me? I run away from the school and think, who cares about me anyway? Nobody would care if I, no, no I can't. What if, somehow, there could be a change. I run down the street that I live at. The house I see is a 3 story home filled with very expensive things. And I can't touch anything. Well, nobody cares about that. I run into the house and see the fat man I called a foster dad is sitting in front of the tv watching some dumb talk show.
   "Well, somebody is home early." His deep voice asks. I don't answer this idiot. I walk to my room, on the third
Level when I hear a BOOM!!!!!! An explosion shook the whole house like an earthquake. AHHHHHHHH!!! I hear him scream. Good he is in pain. I run to the bedroom door when I see it. Fire. The shades of yellow, orange, and red are showing itself in my presence. I couldn't do anything then. The window in my room was broken and couldn't be opened. I panicked for the first time in my life. I look around my room to find nothing. The walls of the black room weren't strong enough to conserve the air in the room. Now, only smoke is around. The anime posted of Guilty Crown and Future Diary were destroyed. The once soft bed was now a ball of fire before my eyes. I screamed for help, but then the smoke took its toll. I couldn't see or breathe. This was the end for a 15 year old girl.
   Then, a shadowy figure appeared and looked down on me. The person, who was a girl, put her hand and said, "Come and take my hand. This hand will save you from this."
   I struggled to put out my hand. I tried, but the smoke took over and I fell to the ground. Before I was unconscious, the hands picked me up and then the flames went away like they were never there at all.