《24》

Smut warning (;

GerardWay: Frank I'm sorry

GerardWay: I love you so much baby pls just holy fuck I'm so dumb please let me prove how much you mean to me.

frankieromustdie: come here then

-

Gerard raised his hand slightly, he was a bit nervous seeing that he never usually answered or asked questions during class. This teacher luckily didn't call on anyone, she was cool.

Ms. Gunn turned away from the chalk board to face the class, "yes Gerard?" She smiled. "May I use the washroom please?" Gerard said audibly enough for her to hear, she nodded and continued teaching the English lesson.

-

Frank leaned against the bathroom wall, he really didn't think his "boyfriend" would come. It was long past lunch now, Frank was late to music. Mr. Harris was going to chop his dick off, fuck Frank hated that guy.

"Ryan. You should get to class." Frank heard the bathroom stall open and Ryan stepped out in front of him, "thank you Frank." Although the boy sitting down had no idea why the other was thanking him, he rolled with it.

Minutes after Ryan had left Gerard burst into the bathroom, almost giving Frank a heart attack in the process.

"Frankie." Gerard huffed, he leaned over the shorter boy and cupped his face with both hands.

"I fucking love you so much."

"Prove it."

Gerard pressed his lips against Frank's gently at first, but the kiss quickly grew more heated and needy.

Frank bit Gerard's lip and grabbed the back of his neck, causing his boyfriend to moan.

"Fuck Gee. Stall. Now." The older of the two nodded and grabbed Frank's hand, leading him to the handicap stall.

Frank pushed Gerard agaisnt the stall wall, a large slam echoing throughout the bathroom.

"Fuck baby," Gerard breathed out as Frank's lips attached to his exposed collar bones. "I'm fucking hard Frank, I-I need you, like now."

Frank moaned and began paling Gerard through his tight jeans, causing curse words to erupt from his boyfriends mouth in a breathy, needy way that made Frank harder than before.

Gerard brought Frank's face up to him and they began kissing more heavily than the first time the both of them fighting for dominance.

"Fuck you're so hot Gee, holy shit." Gerard attached his lips to Frank's neck tattoo as he felt his jeans become loose and fall to the bathroom floor, his boxers following only seconds later.

Frank began jerking Gerard off, rubbing his thumb over the slit with every couple seconds.

"Fuck Frank! Oh my god!" Gerard threw his back and moaned loudly, "how are you so good at this?" He asked.

Gerard began to mess with his boyfriends pants as well, repeating the same motions as the other was doing to him.

Frank let out a high pitched moan and kissed his boyfriend more gently this time, attempting to keep himself from moaning louder.

Gerard was the first to cum, moaning loudly which of course sent Frank overboard and caused him to cum as well.

"I love you." Gerard breathed heavily after they were done 'cleaning up.'

"I know."

PLEASE READ.

sorry this is my first time publishing smut on wattpad pls tell me if it's good ty ily all