《7》

Frank stared at his phone for ten minutes, Gerard Way was about to take him on a date and Frank was certain two days ago that he hated the guy.

"Shit." Frank muttered, "shit, shit, shit."

He had to get ready, and he was currently in his boxers, probably smelt like body oder and his hair was greasy and messy.

Frank rushed into the shower, he mentally told himself he could only shower for 15 minutes at the most because lord knows it was hard for him to get out of the shower after he got in.

He stared at the large portion of shampoos (thank you, Ms. Iero) and eventually picked the one that apparently smelt like mango and pineapple.

Hopefully Gerard was into that kind of scent.

-

Frank stood naked in the middle of his room, and long story short he stayed in the shower 15 minutes longer than he was supposed to.

Gerard would be here in twenty minutes.

Frank rushed back into the bathroom and grabbed a straightener, he obviously needed to maintain his emo look whilst going on a date, making Pete proud of him.

"Shit." Frank muttered for about the tenth time within an hour and tore open his closet pulling out a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans.

It was quite obvious Frank had never been in this much of a hurry, and fuck he was nervous as hell because obviously it was Gerard Way and holy fucking shit was he hot and Frank would probably have a little situation in his pants as soon as the date started.

Frank pulled out a pair of clean boxers and socks; he had 15 minutes before Gerard came.

He pulled on the boxers and socks in five seconds, yes he counted, and then the dress shirt, he unbuttoned a few buttons on the top and rolled up the sleeves, then grabbed the skinny jeans.

All that was left was to straighten his fringe and apply some shitty eyeliner, then smudge it.

-

Gerard walked up to Frank's house shaky as hell, he was a fucking terrible person and honestly, he was lowkey expecting Frank to beat the absolute shit out of him, yeah he may be short but he was scary as hell.

He took a deep breath and ran the doorbell, Frank opened almost immediately.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

This was definitely not helping Gerard's nerves, Frank Iero stood there, leaning against the door frame and smirking, all Gerard wanted to do at the moment was pin him against the wall and make out with him, sadly though, he was a bottom, and couldn't do that.

Frank sighed and walked out of his house, "hey." He bit his lip and turned to lock his house door.

"I'm sorry." Gerard looked down, "it's fine, whatever." Frank shook his head, "Where are we going?"

"Honestly I didn't plan anything out.. I just wanted to see you, we could go wherever you want."

"The park." Frank stated and grabbed a hold of Gerard's hand, leading him down the block and to the park.

"My car." Gerard pointed back towards Frank's driveway.

"I like walking better and it's only like ten minutes away."

-

Frank swayed slowly on the swing and gazed up at the star less sky.

He pointed up at it, "this is why he shouldn't take cars to places ten minutes away."

Gerard nodded, "Frank, I really like you."

They both stayed silent for ten minutes before Frank sighed, "you don't though, because if you did then you wouldn't have said that stuff, you would have told me right from the start, and I really liked you, still do, even within two weeks Gerard."

"I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter, it happened, I'm over it."

Gerard sat up from his swing and walked over to in front of Frank's, stopping it from moving, he tilted Frank's head up, "Gerard.." Gerard cut him off by pressing their lips together.

Frank wrapped his hands around Gerard and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss, Frank was full of nerves and shaky as hell, fuck he didn't even know how to kiss god damn he was so lame, Gerard was probably really confused right now, and he was a great kisser. Frank silently accepted his death.

They both pulled away at the same time, "well damn." Frank muttered and stood up from his swing, pulling Gerard in for a hug.

"Let's go back okay?" They walked hand in hand back to Frank's house.

-

"Text me okay, Frankie?"

They kissed once more and said goodbye to eachother, "Goodbye Gee."

A/N

Shitty writing lmao !!! But yeah a not texting chapter,,,those will be rare but will happen k love u pals!!!