《14》

Private Chat between Brendon and Dallon!~

DallonWeekes: Frank hasn't come to school in a week.

Brendonn☺: what do we do?

DallonWeekes: I haven't seen him in a week either.

Brendonn: oh god.

Brendonn☺ Has added Frank to the chat!

DallonWeekes: fuck Frank???

Frank: he cheatedfd dye onv mef

Brendonn☺: I'm calling him.

DallonWeekes: good luck.

-

Brendon pressed Gerard's contacts five seconds after that. Needless to say, he was going fucking murder Gerard Arthur Way.

Gerard picked up at the second ring and before he could even mutter a 'hello' Brendon cut him off.

"Listen you fucking piece of shit, don't even fucking talk to Frank again, you're pathetic and sad, with Ryan fucking Ross too? Are you kidding me you hypocritical asshole? You were all Frank ever talked about! I hate you!" Brendon let it all fucking out with no regrets, he said what needed to be said.

"I-I w-was d-drunk and high! I didn't even w-want to he forced himself on t-to me! It meant nothing!" Gerard sobbed into the phone, he was breaking down and even though Brendon was fucking furious, he felt bad.

"Drunk actions sober thoughts." Brendon muttered slightly less confident than before.

Gerard whimpered, "I know. I didn't kiss back though Brendon, you don't know the whole story. I didn't kiss him back I-I pushed him off!"

Brendon hung up the phone. Fuck, he felt like the biggest god damn douche.

-

Brendonn☺ has added GeeW to the chat!

Frank: I'm ffuclinf drunk fuck u gerarf I'm going to fuckinfx make put with Pete and nejwa

GeeW: don't make out with my brothers boyfriend please.

GeeW: I'm coming to get you

Frank: youf don't knows whete I amg

GeeW: your house. See you in ten.