《21》

-Third Person POV-

Frank had decided that it's be best to take Dallon and Brendon's advice, Gerard was nowhere to be seen.

Neither was Ryan.

It was lunch now, the three of them always had lunch at the same time, Ryan, Gerard and Frank. The fucking emo paintbrush and lesbian model hadn't been seen by the punk midget since they had gotten of the bus this morning.

Frank's next class was with the both of them though, art.

"Hey." Dallon smiled and sat down across from Frank, Brendon of course took a seat next to his boyfriend.

"I haven't seen him all day. Same with Ryan." Frank croaked, fuck, this had gotten him down more than he'd thought, he wanted Gee back, like the one even before the two of them had started dating, which was little over three weeks ago.

Not long and shit was already going downhill.

Frank's phone buzzed in his pocket suddenly, causing him to jump a little, he pulled out the phone expecting, no, hoping it was from Gerard.

Frank never had the best of luck, though.

RyanRoss: frankie, I have your boyfriend wrapped around my fucking finger lmao. He's with me. I'm sure you've noticed that haven't you? (; I'm guessing in around a week, maybe even less, he'll be all mine.

RyanRoss: bye bye

A/N

Lol.

I think I should point out that I have nothing against Ryan..

Also, these chapters will be short.