"We kind of crashed...off the bridge into a ditch and our car blew up-But hey!! At least we got the suitcase!!" I grinned and gestured to where I last left it, ignoring the burning vehicle in the open.

Her eyes narrowed into slits, this can't be good. "What do you mean the car blew up?" Bianca asked calmly, making me gulp in fear.

"We-well I-um-"

"Oh I remember!! You fucking speed down the road and crashed us into a fucking ditch! Great work you've done there!"
________________________________________________

And now we're back to the present. Where I'm watching my best friend rant about how recklessly I drove. She's literally putting it way out of proportion, we were both still mildly under the influence of alcohol and I was a wreck. People did different things when they experienced anguish oor hurt. People would drink, punch things or have sex but what Bianca does is something way more annoying, she gets talkative. Bianca would always word vomit and it'd take hours for her to stop. The longest she's lasted was 5 hours and it was of the 'break up'.

I stood up slowly, dusting off the sand of my barred legs. They took quite the fall when I jumped off. I had a little gash alongside my right knee and scratches down my arms. "We have to keep going anyway. Our flights coming soon and I don't want to be in a locking cell or back home."

Bianca looked confused, "Locking cell? Back home?! How are we going home, our rides on fire, you stupid ass!"

"Oh is it? I didn't know," I replied sarcastically.

She mumbled profanities under her breath which I wouldn't want to repeat.

I swear, that child was a sailor in her past life.

"I'm just saying, if there was an car accident, obviously someone would've called 911 by now."

"Which means...?"

"The cops will come and investigate the crime scene." I rolledvo my eyes.

Could she get any stupider?!

I was becoming agitated and exhausted with little sleep I had these couple of weeks. I didn't want to waste all my effort in vain if we got caught and I was sent back to them.

Bianca stared at me, expression with both hesitation and conflict but sighed in a struggled acceptance. "Okay your right, but how are going to catch a ride?"

I grinned, striding to retrieve the only thing we owned. "We're hitchhiking!!"

* * *
"It was great meeting you!" Harlow smiled brightly, waving her small arms from the passenger window.

Her infectious toothless grin made my lips tug at the corners and waved back.

"You too, Harlow!"

"Now you take good care, okay girls?" Harlow's dad smiled, that cheesy dad smile. I would've thought he looked creepy if I didn't see his cute toddler sitting in the passengers seat. I was great but it was the the best ateful that they stopped when we were struggling to walk 8 miles without dying of an asthma attack (mostly Bianca). A little intimidated when he rolled down the window, but like come on, a strange man with a sketchy tie dye van with a peace sign would make any person to run for the hills. He looked like a blonde jesus wearing a colourful sweatband adding to the whole Hollywood movie about stoners. Felix was still quite a looker, if he didn't have the whole hippie getup, I'd think he'd be good in a suit.

I smiled wanly, "Thanks Felix, I'm in your debt!" I waved, waiting patiently for Bianca to hop out the van.

Bianca sighed and hefted the suitcase out, slamming the door shut. "Yeah, thanks so much Felix and Harlow!" Bianca grinned enthusiastically and maybe a tiny sad.

Harlow and Bianca were chatted the whole duration of time they found us, me silently watching them. Harlow seemed to worship her, listening intently to whatever Bianca said with the look on her face and how she almost threw herself out of the chair to sit next to Bianca. I think Bianca tried to pretend that she wasn't ecstatic when Harlow said she was more beautiful out of the two of us, but I saw the way her lips turned into a content smile before she looked away.

"Baby, that's not nice!" Felix scolded his daughter, giving me an apologetic smile. I surprised them when I laughed at the little girls deviant face with miniature pout.

I smiled indifferently, "I don't mind, honestly."

Harlow's face lit up, almost smirking. "See daddy! She doesn't mind at all! She's nice, unlike you!" She grumbled under breath too loudly.

"Heard that," Felix mumbled, making me and Bianca snicker. Their playful banter was adorable, similar to my sibling bond with Charlie. I stared at their father-daughter moment and missed my own family. What were they doing right now? Did they know I was gone? Did they care?

They'd probably find out after their hangover. After all, my parents were teenagers stuck in an old body, perks of being conceived at 16.

Okay, ew.

Sometimes I wondered how my dad carried on his forefathers law firm with a brain seize of a peanut. Or my mother, who even though runs chain of restaurants, throws school parties like she was a teenager again.

They gave me a headache but I miss them.

As we were about to enter the airport entrance, Felix shouted "Hey!" making us turn around. "My two oldest sons live in New York as well when I heard you talking about it. They go by the names of Beckham and Benson Halloway, living in queens." He suggested with a nod.

Harlow jubilant, started jumping in her seat. "Ben and Beck!! Daddy, let's see them!" Harlow begged.

Felix sighed, starting the ignition. "And...that's my cue to go. Take care girls" he smiled softly and started the ignition. Whizzing around the corner, Harlow's wails echoed the now empty airport entrance, just me and Bianca staring back blankly.

I sucked in a breath, realising we're really doing this.

Alone. I thought miserably.

_______________________

Done!!! This is not edited and damn this was hard. This was just a filler so there was nothing exciting that happened. But I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier. A lot of things happened, including my nephews death. I don't expect you to care or anything but I'm dedicating this to him💖

Till next time...