Chapter 1

"Mom, I'll be fine." I say as I already start to walk out the door.

"I don't know if I should give you a pocket knife, or just accept that you'll be okay." She yelled in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door and straight to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit at my desk in chemistry and my friend, Emma, is sitting next to me. We both look at each other and then look at our new chemistry teacher.

"He's fucking hot." Emma whispers to me. I nod in agreement. Emma has always been the type of girl that always checks out guys. I'm not trying to bash down on her, I mean...she's my best friend, but I think she's just desperate to get laid, or at least getting a boyfriend...that she might not even love. She might just use him to just say she has a "man" in her life now. Yesterday when she came to my house, she instantly talked about trying to get with one of the "bad boys" that lurk around the  school. They're mostly seen outside during PE, but I never thought about watching them work out, or any guy.

"Yeah, he's hot, but I don't think he's hotter than Brian." I jerk my head behind me and Emma looks at him; he sits two seats behind me. Brian is medium in height, he has bright blue eyes that can make every girl melt for me, he always has product in his hair to have a good slick back look with a beanie on top. Emma shrugs and I roll my eyes in disappointment towards her.

"Okay, sorry to ruin your lives already, but we are having a pop quiz about what you learned in regular science." He smiles wickedly at everyone and takes a good look at me, then turns around to hand out the papers to everyone. What the hell? That fucking creep just checked me out.  Now I just want to leave this classroom and never return; this guy is already disgusting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm  walking alone outside to the large metal bleachers outside. It looks straight at the track. Our school has the longest track in the state. It is REALLY long. I cant even run 1/3 of it. I sit down in the middle of the bleachers and see the group of boys that run the track every day during PE and after school for track. It's slightly windy so my hair barely blows across my face, which is fucking annoying. One of the catches my eye. He has green hair that is brushed forward and he has a good amount of muscle. He is skinny though, but he still has a good looking body. He doesn't look like a high school student though. I go down to the very bottom of the bleachers to get a better look. He blew his whistle and all the boys start to run around the track. He's the coach of the track team.

He catches me staring at him. He smiles and waves at me with his eyebrows raised. I snap out of my staring session and wave back awkwardly. He looks around and decides to walk over to me. He sits down right next to me and start to get slight anxious.

"Have you finally decided to check all the boys out?" He asks with a slight smile on his face and he holds his hands together looking down at me. I shrug and a nervous smile crawls onto my face. I don't know what to say. He just makes me nervous for some reason. I mean, I've never met him before, but I'm not usually this anxious around someone.

He chuckles. "You're a quiet one." He moves his neck around to pop it and then he looks down at me again. I keep my eyes looking at my lap and I see myself picking at my nails that I just painted last night.

"Well, If you ever want to do something after school, you can always join the girl track team. I teach both so I guess you won't have to worry about seeing someone different."He says and gets up to go talk to all the boys.

Holy shit.