•Chapter 1-Who are you?•

I woke up to my mom jumping on me and yelling "Wake up lily!! It's your first day today!"  I just groaned and put the pillow over my head.

"Baby come on get up. You don't want to be late." She pulled the pillow off of me and the blankets. I still didn't get up. Then, she pulled me off the bed onto the floor.

"Really mom!" I sort of yelled at her.

"It's your fault. Now go and get ready. I'll make some breakfast for you." She smiled then walked out.

I got up and went to my closet. It was the middle of the fall so I picked out my maroon NYC sweatshirt, with black adidas leggings, and black uggs. I went to the bathroom and washed up then out my clothes on.

My hair was all over the place when it was suppose to be in a braid to make my hair wavy. Once I took it out, my hair looked pretty decent. I put my bunny earrings on and some eyeliner and mascara on.

Once I was finished with my outfit, I grabbed my phone and galaxy book bag and went downstairs

Once I was finished with my outfit, I grabbed my phone and galaxy book bag and went downstairs. My mom was making what it smelled like... Blueberry pancakes. My favorite.

She handed me a plate with some and I grabbed the syrup. While I was eating, my obnoxious 12 year old sister Kayleigh walked in with a pastel rainbow sweater on, black leggings, black uggs, a bandana in her hair and with her book bag. Mom gave her a plate and she sat next to me.

"Do you really have to sit here?" I asked her while scooting over.

"Lily stop. No problems this morning girls. Let your dad deal with that later." She smiled.

"So are y'all gonna make friends today?" She asked leaning her elbows on the table.

"Yep!" Kayleigh cheered. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well when you guys come back, tell me if you found any cute boys you like." Mom wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

"Mom!" Kayleigh and I said in sync.

"I'm kidding. Looks like it's time to get going. Kay you want me or Lily to drop you off?" Mom asked.

"You. Lily's acting like she's on her-" Mom cut her off.
"Ok let's go! Have a good day baby!" She grabbed Kayleigh and walked out the door.

I got my book bag and my keys then walked out the door. I jogged over to my white Benz and turned the heat on since it was a very cold day in Toronto. My dad got this for me on my sixteenth birthday. It was a pretty cool day.

A couple minutes later I was in the school parking lot sitting for a moment thinking about what's gonna happen today. When I was done I got out and started heading towards the school.