Chapter 6

"Well, well! Time to move out!" Kakashi said.

"Osu! Let's go!!!" Naruto shouted, clearly pumped up and excited to see Hinata.

(He already recovered from his depression yesterday?) Sakura thought with a sweatdrop.

"What happened while I was keeping watch last night?" Sai asked.

"Nothing, really," Kakashi assured him.

"Well, ok," he said, hesitantly. He didn't want to be left out, but if they didn't want to tell him then he shouldn't press further.

The team headed out to a cave because of a track the rogue ninjas left behind. Sai found out about it the night before.

"Be careful, this might be a trap," Kakashi warned.

"Yes!" they said at the same time.

They kept walking and eventually found the boss.

He laughed evily. "You've come this far, but you won't be able to beat me!" he said, arrogantly.

"That...that is.....that guy's ranked A in the bingo book!" Kakashi said. "He shouldn't be underestimated. He's stronger than he looks!"

"Copy ninja, Hatake Kakashi huh....Interesting," the boss muttered. "I will get the pleasure of killing you," he said.

"He kinda pisses me off! ttebayo..."

"No time to talk now, We got to beat him," Sai said.

"Sai's right!"

Kakashi nodded. "Let's go!"

The fight went on, and Team 7 finally won. It was 4 against one, after all. The boos groaned and fainted.

"We have to take him back to Konoha for interrogation," Kakashi said as he took the rogue ninja boss and carried him on his back.

"Now, let's go home! ttebayo~~"

* the team goes back to Konoha*