Chapter 1

(One normal day in Konoha)

Hinata was blushing madly as she approaches Naruto. 'I'm going to confess my feelings now...If he rejects me, I don't know what I'll do! I know he likes Sakura-san...'

Naruto noticed Hinata and got a little bit worried. He had always been. Ever since they were children, he wondered why she acted like that. "Hinata? Are you sick or something? You're so red!" he said, like it isn't obvious enough.

Hinata gasped and just looked at him as if he's crazy. "Ah?! N-no, I'm not sick..." she muttered quietly.

Naruto nodded, hesitantly. "Ah, okay," he said and trailed off.

Before he could walk away however, Hinata suddenly called his name loudly, catching him on surprise. "Ano, N-naruto-kun!" she stuttered again.

Naruto looked at her with a curious face and asked, "What?"

Hinata looked down a bit, fidgeting. "Etto..," she muttered as she felt her heart beating faster than ever. 'Naruto-kun will reject me I know it!!' she thought with low confidence but decided to confess anyway. "Anno..Naruto-kun.., I...really like you, you know....!!"

Naruto looked at her, eyes widened. "E-eh?!" he shouted as if he hadn't heard what she said.

Hinata took a deep breath and continued her confession. "Ever since I saw you lonely when we were in the academy, my clanmates will drag me away...I've seen you work so hard it made me want to train hard to be stronger too!

In the chuunin exams.., you've work so hard. You've became strong, while you were the one who encouraged me to strive hard and never give up! That's why I survived my fight with Neiji-nii-san! You were my smile, my determination until now. You...are the reason why I'm still alive! You..were once thought of as a demon but you were also the one I acknowledge most up to this day. You became a hero, the hero of the leaf! Everyone acknowledes you! No one thinks you're a monster anymore! You've become acknowledged and soon enough, you'll be a hokage!!

Naruto couldn't keep his eyes away from her. Her confession had touched him deeply, but he couldn't think of anything to say. "Eh?!" he said again as he blushed slightly. 'Wha?! I never thought that...she likes..me...' he thought as he stopped blushing. He looked down scratching his head. "Anno..Hinata, you know that I like Sakura-chan right?" he said because he couldn't think of anything.

Hinata just looked down, blushed, then looked at Naruto. "I know," she said slowly and forced herself to smile. "I know...I just want to confess my true feelings to you. I just want to let you know what I feel," she said, turning her back away from him. She couldn't bear to look at him any longer as her heart broke into pieces. Tears came out from her eyes as she slowly wiped them.

Naruto didn't say anything aside from "Gomen ne..." and ran away.

"Naruto-kun..."